PDA

View Full Version : Xda IIi & Multiple Betfair Accounts

Huggy2000
1st November 2005, 18:12
:censored:

I have set up a second Betfair account to run another system. I'm fine logging into Betfair on my PC but when I try to use the Xda to login to the second account, it says:

"An error occured while processing your login. Ensure your username and password are correct"

After ensuring my username and password were correct, I tried again to no avail. I have cleared my history, cookies and temp files, but it's just not playing fair :(

I can get into my main account fine though :)

Additional info that may help. I set up the account at about half 8 last night
and I am using betfair lite.

Any help would be greatly appreciated ::hump :wink

Win2Win
1st November 2005, 20:48
Shouldn't be a problem, I access many accounts on mine.

Makes sure you cancel out the Login/Pass boxes before typing anything in.

jonahjones
2nd November 2005, 23:59
This has recently happened to me too Huggy.

Betfair Lite will not recognise log in details for new accounts for some bizarre reason. My old accounts still work fine.

I took it up with Betfair who said that they did not know what the problem was but that they do not encourage the use of Betfair Lite as it has never been officially marketed/released by them and, as such, cannot be properly supported.

Instead they insisted on subsribing to Mobet which I have done but not too impressed so far. :(

Win2Win
3rd November 2005, 09:26
Mobet is much better than Betfair Lite, faster, easier to use, and more info available.

Huggy2000
3rd November 2005, 18:17
Still no luck at the moment. I might just ask them to transfer the funds into my old account if they can and work both systems from that.

...or try mobet

Huggy2000
10th November 2005, 20:44
Bloody hell, Mobet's fantastic innit? :party

I can put my lays on in about 10 minutes (as opposed to 20-30 on Betfair Lite), AND it's got pretty colours!

Win2Win
10th November 2005, 20:50
:D You can even bet on the toilet :doh

Huggy2000
10th November 2005, 21:02
I'll stick to the horses for the time being cheers :D

mathare
10th November 2005, 21:13
I'll stick to the horses for the time being cheers :DBefore or after you've been to the toilet?

Win2Win
10th November 2005, 21:21
...and stick to them with what? :yikes: