PDA

View Full Version : W2W Racing System Manager

byepeeps
7th February 2007, 03:02
How does Racing System Manager work with lay bets?

Win2Win
7th February 2007, 09:22
It doesn't.

byepeeps
7th February 2007, 12:04
oh ok, shame but looks good otherwise.

byepeeps
7th February 2007, 15:10
How can I either delete information i've already saved in Racing System Manager or change the data? I've entered some bets in at exchange prices

Win2Win
7th February 2007, 15:12
Once you have verified them as accurate (hence the popup box to ensure you have double checked them), you can not change them as it distorts future bets. If you must change something, you need to edit the TXT file manually.

byepeeps
7th February 2007, 16:27
ok thanks that works. I'm entering the data for a week. When put more money in the bank (I've topped it up since starting with a lower betting bank)it doesn't account for any bets made previous to the new bank. Am i doing something wrong?

Win2Win
7th February 2007, 17:06
Did you read the instructions?

The software has been out around 6 months, plenty of users, and no reported problems.

MattR
7th February 2007, 18:02
Did you read the instructions?

What a ridiculous question to ask a man :D

Win2Win
7th February 2007, 18:46
You'd be surprised which parts of your body Matt I now own as per the forum T&C :D

byepeeps
7th February 2007, 18:57
Sorry my mistake. There are some discrepencies between my spreadsheet and the system manager. Which will be a post in a new thread!

John
7th February 2007, 19:04
Can't wait. :D

byepeeps
7th February 2007, 19:28
:) I'm sure you can't. I've just realised I haven't put anything in deductions so the commission hasn't been taken into account.

Is there a way you can enter a commission percentage instead of having to add up all the commission for each day?

Win2Win
7th February 2007, 23:13
It's free......and no others on the web like it....now if you like extra functions it's £600/hr :D

John
7th February 2007, 23:16
It's free......and no others on the web like it....now if you like extra functions it's £600/hr :D

And if that's not cheap enough, compare it spending the night with Vegy! :yikes:

If you're that fussed about commission, just whack your balance at the end of each day into a spreadsheet and make a new column for daily commish jive... and bob's your uncle. :)

MattR
7th February 2007, 23:42
just whack your balance at the end of each day into a spreadsheet and make a new column for daily commish jive... and bob's your uncle. :)

You and your technical talk :D

John
8th February 2007, 04:21
Words words words :D