PDA

View Full Version : Morning All

Vic
25th July 2007, 08:21
Morning All:Helooo

Had a couple of weeks on holiday (at home) - and a complete break from betting and all things associated with it. Having been through a torrid betting period over April/May/June I felt like I needed it!!

Back now and raring to go - looking forward to a bit of :H11 rather than a lot of:horse

Onwards and upwards :D

Win2Win
25th July 2007, 08:32
Had a great 10 days on the NH, cleared all the flat losses :) .....but I won't tell you that unless it upsets you :yikes:

Vic
25th July 2007, 08:37
I've won £1m on the bonds and £5m on the lottery so not upset :D

BTW - a good cure for betting frustrations is a lot of ::hump Recon some of our jocks could do with some to practice riding all the way to the finish:D

Morning Keith :)

mathare
25th July 2007, 09:37
Had a great 10 days on the NH, cleared all the flat losses :) .....but I won't tell you that unless it upsets you :yikes:I've had a good few days on the flat recently. My flat combo bank has started to fly again.

scoobydoo
25th July 2007, 11:45
I agree with you Mat, flat is doing well for me....yesterday was best day for a long while! :thumbs

Win2Win
25th July 2007, 12:03
Just keep that rain away now till December......I bet we get bugger all rain this winter......Hard ground at the Hennessy meeting :yikes:

tophatter
25th July 2007, 23:26
yeah yesterday was a big help with a couple of good priced winners. its been a pretty hard couple of months but I think we can all take comfort in that I dont know anyone who has found it anything other than tough recentlly. The fact we all still have shirts on our backs shows we must be doing something right! :)