PDA

View Full Version : Di murdered

mathare
7th April 2008, 17:10
Keep us RSS :rolleyes:

The inquest has ruled Diana's death was unlawful killing due to gross negligence on the part of Henry Paul and the paparazzi

MattR
7th April 2008, 17:21

The inquest has ruled Diana's death was unlawful killing due to gross negligence on the part of Henry Paul and the paparazzi

Well, that's a surprise :rolleyes: That was worth all the money it's cost then. :ermmm

presto
7th April 2008, 17:26
i just hope we have heard the last of this, over 10 years of news coverage etc... for what basically was a death caused by a speeding drunk driver and passangers not wearing seatbelts. with the tax payer getting a big bill :rolleyes:

fair enough the paparazzi must be a right royal pain in the :butthead: but the laws of the road must still be obayed no matter what, for safety reasons. thus i cannot see blaming paparazzi any defense what so ever.

Win2Win
7th April 2008, 19:41
Well if I set it yo update every 20mins to keep up John would complain :rolleyes:

What happened to the other verdict:
"Al Fayid proven to be a total nutcase?"

scoobydoo
7th April 2008, 19:47
I feel sorry for anyone that loses someone...must be horrific but he just wont give in till he proves it his way will he. Surely this verdict could mean any relatives of family could sue him if they so wished as Henri Paul was his employee wasnt he

vegyjones
8th April 2008, 10:38
I feel sorry for anyone that loses someone...must be horrific but he just wont give in till he proves it his way will he. Surely this verdict could mean any relatives of family could sue him if they so wished as Henri Paul was his employee wasnt he

I think he has every right to be suspicious though!

According to what I heard this morning, there still remain questions that have not been answered, and it does seem a bit of a joke that no members of the Royal Family were called upon.

I was listening to five live this morning and people were phoning up saying that those that believede all the conspiracy throries were "mugs" or "stupid". But surely if questions remain unanswered, it is not stupid to want to find the answers to them before coming to a decison?

scoobydoo
8th April 2008, 11:04
They've had 2 enquirys and 2 inquests havent they? If they havent heard everything now...its a bad job dont you think! I suppose if youve got enough money...you can take things further than someone who has little money at all.

Win2Win
8th April 2008, 11:20
Good job the crash didn't happen in Liverpool......the inquest would have had a hell of a job trying to figure out how the car managed to crash with 4 wheels missing :rolleyes: