PDA

View Full Version : A Good Luck Pompey Message!!

scoobydoo
17th May 2008, 00:30
Hope it all goes well for you Matt....best of luck! :thumbs

tophatter
17th May 2008, 00:52
hope so too, I will be having a good sized punt on Pompey - dont think cardiff are that good a team

wb
17th May 2008, 01:07
Yep, best of luck Matt.

markwales
17th May 2008, 07:45
Cardiff will win, and I'll be there to see it.

Great seats, 3rd row from the pitch, just to the right of the Royal Box near the tunnel.

COME ON CARDIFF

mathare
17th May 2008, 10:15
This looks like a classic under 2.5 goals bet and Pompey could probably take this 1-0

scoobydoo
17th May 2008, 10:19
This looks like a classic under 2.5 goals bet and Pompey could probably take this 1-0

Yep...I agree Mat...I am going for 1-0 and will have a little on 2-0 just in case Cardiff get caught chasing it. I can't see more than 2 goals in this...but you never know.

scoobydoo
17th May 2008, 16:12
So far so good....England 1 Wales 0 :rolleyes:

mathare
17th May 2008, 16:57
This looks like a classic under 2.5 goals bet and Pompey could probably take this 1-0Told you :D

In the end I couldn't find what I considered value odds for the under 2.5 goals bet and bottled the correct score but I did catch Pompey on the drift to 10/11 with Bet365 just before kick-off so pretty pleased with that

scoobydoo
17th May 2008, 17:01
Well done Matt.... :) Not a great match but how many finals are these days....a win is a win when you can pick up the cup at the end of the match.

MattR
18th May 2008, 10:24
Thanks everyone

I now know what a Cheshire cat feels like :D :D :D.

What an amazing feeling when they lifted the cup. I never thought I'd see a day like that during all those years of relegation battles. Having watched the game again on tape I didn't really realise at the time that we were pretty much in control the second half until a late flurry by Cardiff. They had a good start and got in behind Campbell (something that's happened a lot lately) a couple of times but I thought after that our main danger after that was one of their long throws or the free kicks we kept giving away. Looking back I guess 1-0 was on the cards and I'm still amazed by our stat of winning every single game we've gone ahead in this season. 21 in the end I believe.

Still having to pinch myself that it really happened and that we are now in Europe too :wiggle: Welcome to non stop sunday kick offs for the first part of the season :rolleyes:

I bet we get Queen of the South :laugh

Unlucky Mark, I thought Cardiff played well and gave it a good go.

Win2Win
18th May 2008, 10:27
Will someone shoot the :censored: opera singers at footy matches :ermmm

scoobydoo
18th May 2008, 10:44
Will someone shoot the :censored: opera singers at footy matches :ermmm

As ever...we cant organise a :censored:-up in a brewery....Katherine Jenkins mic never came on until right near then end! Oh I just cant wait for the Olympics! :laugh

It was nice though that they played the Welsh National Anthem at the English Cup Final...:ermmm

MattR
18th May 2008, 10:44
I don't know, Katherine Jenkins looked fine to me! :D

mathare
18th May 2008, 10:46
I don't know, Katherine Jenkins looked fine to me! :DSounded dreadful though!

scoobydoo
18th May 2008, 10:51
Still having to pinch myself that it really happened and that we are now in Europe too :wiggle: Welcome to non stop sunday kick offs for the first part of the season :rolleyes:

Dont worry Matt...you'll soon be back to Saturday kick-offs again! :laugh Glad you enjoyed the day. :)

MattR
18th May 2008, 11:03
Sounded dreadful though!

True, far too high pitched! Couldn't understand the words. Then again it was in Welsh :laugh

Dont worry Matt...you'll soon be back to Saturday kick-offs again! :laugh Glad you enjoyed the day. :)

Oy! :laugh You're probably right! But, if Rangers can make the final with clean sheets and only winning twice we might have a chance! Can't wait for the first floodlit European night even if it's against some obscure Latvian team.