PDA

View Full Version : Blackburn sack manager Allardyce

Win2Win Racing
13th December 2010, 19:55
Blackburn Rovers confirm manager Sam Allardyce has been sacked after two seasons at the club.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/blackburn_rovers/9283395.stm)

yerotsluap
14th December 2010, 00:17
And according to tomorrows papers the new owners are looking at Diego Maradona :doh1::doh

Win2Win
14th December 2010, 09:49
:laugh ... or maybe they'll wait for someone just as good to be available ...... like Benitez :doh1: ...... another club that looks like it'll be run the same way as Newcastle :crazy:

yerotsluap
14th December 2010, 10:04
To be honest I don't have a problem with them sacking Allardyce, unlike Newcastle its a new owner who has taken a couple of weeks to assess club and speak to Allardyce about his views for the future and they obviously don't share the same vision. The things that scare the hell out of me are the role being played by Kentaro and SEM, and also the links with Maradona, Kris Boyd and Geovani.

At least Sir Alex will have to find another club that can give Berbatov some confidence and lethim score some goals

scoobydoo
14th December 2010, 10:28
I hope they get relegated, bunch of idiots. Apparently they havent even met Big Sam. Lets get it straight, they are a mid to lower placed team. Before Sam came in, they were gone...going down no doubt about it. They finished 10th last season, a great effort. Had they beaten Bolton on Sunday they would've gone 7th! I think these idiot owners saw what happened at Newcastle and got some confidence to get rid. As I say, I will be cheering every defeat of theirs now and the Geordies...only way to teach people a lesson to stop meddling. Maradona...do me a favour! :laugh