PDA

View Full Version : Tottenham comeback stuns Arsenal

Win2Win Racing
21st April 2011, 02:54
Arsenal's title challenge suffers a blow as Spurs recover from 3-1 down to earn a deserved 3-3 draw in a thrilling north London derby.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9459329.stm)

Win2Win
21st April 2011, 08:26
What a great game that was :thumbs .... Makes Manu's life a bit easier though.

MattR
21st April 2011, 13:41
Cracking game!

I'd love to know how many points Arsenal's keepers have cost them this season. I honestly believe if they had some like Van De Sar in goal they'd be top now.

Going to be controversial now but I think Man Utd will be the worst team to win the premier in recent years - and I mean that in comparison to recent winning teams, I don't mean that they are a bad team just that all the teams at the top seem to have come back to the pack a little this season and I don't think this Man Utd team is a patch on their teams of recent years that won the title. Would any of their current midfield get in the team that had the likes of Ince, Keane, Beckham and Butt ? I don't include Giggs in that cos he was there then of course :biggrin:

Win2Win
21st April 2011, 13:59
As long as Liverpool finish above Everton that'll have to do me this season :thumbs .... unlike many Arsenal fans I don't complain that we've won squat for years, only a small number of trophies to win.

MattR
21st April 2011, 14:01
As a Pompey fan I've never really had to worry about that!! :laugh

Win2Win
21st April 2011, 14:22
You've won more than Liverpool in the last 3 years :biggrin: