Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Daily Mirror System

gogga is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Hiya Guys

Please advise me if I selected the correct races for today:

Wolverhampton:

2 qualifying races: 2.20 and 250 ( Banded) Selected race 2.20 then

Lingfield:

1.40 (Odds on Fav-qualifier- No go then)2.10 Division 2 - possible elimination?2.40 Selected race

2 qualifying races 2.20 Wol and 2.40 Lingfield :D

“Not everything that counts can be counted,
    and not everything that can be counted counts."
    Albert Einstein

Hello Gogga,

My selected races (the two I've betted) are the Ling 2.10 and the Wolve 2.20. I notice that you have gone for the Ling 2.40 but that is a flat Novice race ....... and there are two perfectly sound Maiden races today that qualify. Saying that, the 2.40 does offer a good betting opportunity but I'm inclined to only use the Novice races when there are not enough Maiden races to make up the doubles. Best of luck with your bets.

Update:

Well, the 2.10 and the 2.20 gave me a 9/1 (approx) double. :D

Any chance of a quick summary of the selection "rules" for this system as it stands today ?

Thanks Ice

I have decided to use the 2 maiden races and go dutch on the novice race ..so I also celebrate the 9/1 double :D

Albert Einstein

That's what I like to see guys - a bit of teamwork on this would be great as you have a pretty decent looking starting point already. Set up your own threads in here and post them daily, keeping running totals and it'll be very much appreciated! :) You never know - you may find yourselves up for the monthly prize if it goes well....

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Yes another winner today - about 9.5-1, bringing the total points profit to 55.5, with 8 winners out of 10.

Another good result, then.

Well done OC, nice results indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by bigcumba
    :It's probably worth starting a new thread anyway as this one is getting a bit long - and whatever the exact rules are, it does seem to work pretty well,
    Or even deleting the entire thread altogether :wink . The following is a very true story.......... and I'm still so stunned with it that I have to tell it!

On Saturday last I was in my local Ladbrokes. I approached the counter with my OC docket. The cashier ( who I know casually as I am a regular customer) looked at the docket, looked at me, looked back at the docket again, and hesitated. "Everything okay", I asked him. He told me that earlier someone had submitted the exact same docket (same four horses done in exactly the same doubles format) but to different stakes. Mine was 4 fiver doubles -- the other guy had done 4 x £25 doubles.

Is this weird or what? Am I being paranoid or is this just an unbelieveable coincidence? AFter all, this is a smallish city in a small non-UK country!! Is this someone who has been reading the forum and thread. What worries me is that Ladbrokes have an extremely well-organised intelligence system and something like this could well get back to headquarters. Prices in these races could contract.

Maybe sometimes, there is such a thing as too much publicity.

Any reason why a few of OC's posts are now blank?

That is strange Icebreaker - we do have a lot of guests visit the forum each day so I'd expect a few to be doing something that seems to be successful. That might be another reason for you all to do your own version of these - just to confuse the freeloaders! :)

Rather than delete the whole thread, you could join us upstairs in the members area, and post them for the lucky few who know true value! :)

lol

well, lets not discuss the rules on this thread anymore then - only the results. I deleted my previous posts about 10 days ago to try to avoid just this, but i guess it was too late.

Again, this supports my request for a hidden area (for non members whom are registered).

Left at the Dog and Crown, 1st left, keep right, just after the War Memorial
    Why not sign up as full members and post rules/selections in the mebers area along with some other great systems. I covered the months membership fee on todays bets alone.

Either way good luck with your system chaps :)
    cheers
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by maggie2621
    I covered the months membership fee on todays bets alone.
    I think OFF paid for next years holiday on today's results upstairs..... :)

I think OFF paid for next years holiday on today's results upstairs..... :)
    Well he is a big shot matey, i'm small time by comparison! :D

Quote Originally Posted by maggie2621
    Well he is a big shot matey, i'm small time by comparison! :D
    This time next year Rodney.... :)

This time next year Rodney.... :)
    Luvvly jubbly!! :wink

Hey Guy's

There's nothing original about this Method, its been around for year's and to add insult to injury, someone else on another Forum is Posting the self same thing. No doubt he also lays claims to it.

Not a lot of point going "upstairs", unless its for divine intervention!

Hi Korkie,

divine intervention is just one of the benefits of joining us upstairs, but financially you would have access to the pro losers, more of Keith's systems, plus some other very profitable systems from some of the members :)

Point taken bc, regarding the benefit's of The Inner Sanctum!

Just trying to get people to wise up.

Don't they realise the Mirror's been around for decades, with thousand's upon thousand's of hopeful's all burning the 'Midnight Oil' in search of the 'Holy Grail'. Meaning whatever gets uncovered now, has been out there for year's!

Yeah, we have had a few Mirror based systems on here, and it has to be said that at the start of this long thread one of the guys did mention he had been running it for years, so like you say if it's been around that long it's likely to be common knowledge anyway, so posting it here is unlikely to be affecting the overall value of the prices. :)

I totally agree with you Big C..

If I look at todays cards I have a problem because there are 4 qualifying races...

I have a variation of the system wich I follow when there are 4 qualifying races... but it is still in the testing stages...used it only once and maybe I was just lucky because all 4 selections won Ooo and I backed them with multple doubles and tripples and a four way :D returned £200 for a £11 outlay..

Will see what happens today and if I get lucky again I will post it as a testing system.. :fizz

Albert Einstein

Gogga,
    Would I be right in saying that there are 24 doubles using four races? Seems a large-ish outlay in the hope that all four are winners. If only two races are winners then that returns only ONE winning double.

Today's four races poses a conundrum for sure. I've gone for the two at Cheltenham on the basis of least amount of runners , and ignored the two races at Sedgefield. Returns will be low however (assuming they win!!) as the prices are short. It's a matter of personal choice, I guess. However, a strict interpretation of the rules would indicate that today should be a no-bet day. Best of luck with your bets.
    Regards,
    Ice.

Quote Originally Posted by korkie
    !
    Don't they realise the Mirror's been around for decades, with thousand's upon thousand's of hopeful's all burning the 'Midnight Oil' in search of the 'Holy Grail'. Meaning whatever gets uncovered now, has been out there for year's!
    This is just ridiculous, plain and simple. Racing has been in existence since the time of Charles 1st .............. does that mean that nothing new or that no "edge" has been discovered since the 16th century? New developments in "beating the book" are being recorded more often than you think ........ even more so in the modern age than in earlier times.

You're "just trying to get people to wise up", yeah? Being a follower of racing and having a keen interest in racing systems for thirty years I reckon I've forgotten more about the "game" than you have learnt...... I don't need you to clue me up. And if you were aware of OUTSIDE CHANCE's system all along, why didn't you post to the thread instead of now coming on all superior and flinging insults around. I notice you've been lurking on this forum since August 2003 with four posts to date. Be constructive in your comments instead of just knocking, and maybe then we would all learn something.

Ta.

Thanks for that input Ice. :) .. Yeah today is a no bet following OC's system rules and it is madness to play 24 doubles on the off chance that you will have 6 winning doubles...I agree with that!!

I am working on an idea :fizz ... a system that can be used when there are 3 to 4 qualifying races using only 1 horse per qualifying race ...but it is still in the testing stages on paper and with small stakes (20p) per bet.

If this system works..you will have the following bets:

In 3 qualifying races : 3 doubles and 1 tripple (Total outlay-£4..)
    In 4 qualifying races : 6 doubles: 4 tripples and 1 Four fold (total outlay £11)

Albert Einstein

Icebreaker, there is nothing ridiculous in what I'm claiming or saying. You claim to have over thirty years racing experiance and your still searching for that "Magic" formula! What I stated was Fact. Pure and simple!

In answer to your question "why did'nt I post it up"? Dead simple, its been out there that long anybody with an interest in System's, would and should have been aware of it.

Regarding my four previous Post's. They were in fact helpful, factual and constructive and since when has visiting (lurking) message boards and reading the contents, been so contentious?

As to new developments and the modern age, I happen to live in it and if I dare say so, profit from it. If you get my drift!

Thread Information