Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Matchbox 20

Matchbox 20

They're superb, nuff said :) (Alternative Rock if I had to place them, but I hate categorising music).

Not particularly wise to put full, good quality versions, of every song off every album on their website, but at least we can enjoy it a lot more.

Some of the lyrics are spot on. Most of the songs sound quite samey, but they do deviate and change at times.

Happy listening. :drum1

http://matchboxtwenty.com/music/

Please take a look at:
    My Photostream on Flickr

Pretty good band - I got hold of the last album a few months back, singer has a great voice - he did a song on the Santana album Supernatural a couple of years back.

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Yep, Rob Thomas his name is, he has a great voice.

Please take a look at:
    My Photostream on Flickr

I used to like Matchbox,
    But then I got into Dinky.

JJ

Quote Originally Posted by jollyjayne
    I used to like Matchbox,
    But then I got into Dinky.
    I guess it might have been worse - you might have been into Corgi's.... now that would have upset the Queen...

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Thread Information