Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Vegy and Merlin bestseller!

Chapter 2 will probably involve playing chequers on your coat plater! :D

It's a new parliament version...
    Chanceller of the ex - chequers!

You can be Gordon Brown! :D

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

He will be back selling ice-cream in Palermo before the month is out

I shall be obtaining new attire from my tailor soon, may even pinch Motty's sheepskin :D but don't tell the Boss also the said attire will be soon festively decorated. :D

The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you have lost.
    Got to update this when I have time please be patient ,thank you ,Open Forum...Total Lays......?Total Backs....?Hidden Forum Total Backs....?Total Lays......?

I have provided for you and William, and remember I will always love you – forever….

Delcie…..

EPISODE 36

The journey back to Blazing Hills took quite some time. I had a lot of time to reflect about everything that had happened to me, and in particular, of Delcienne! The most astonishing woman I had ever met!

I was taken to the end of my street in a black Car with darkened windows! The driver opened my door and I got out. At which point, he got back in and drove off, leaving me standing there with nothing but my memories.

I walked down the street… dejected and close to tears. The one blessing of being home was that I could have a warm bath and relax in the comforts of my own home! I could do with a good night s rest before collecting my thoughts about my next step! On arriving at my home I turned to walk up the pathway and noticed that the door was open! I then remembered what had happened the last time I was here. My house had been ransacked. So much for relaxing…

I walked in and tried the light. It was still out. It was too dark to see what I was doing… but I had no money so couldn’t return to the motel I had been staying in! I shut the door and turned the lock. I wouldn’t be able to chubb the door as my keys were with the rest of my belongings… I had completely lost track of where these might be!

I slowly traded my way through the debris on the floor and made my way to the bedroom! I took of my shirt and fell on to the bed. I slipped my shoes off and stared at the ceiling. The moonlight was drifting through the window and lighting the ceiling!

A cars lights lit the wall as it drove sown the street outside. I remembered how this used to scare me when I was a youngster. The cars coming down the street and the shadows that they used to create on the walls! I puffed out a laugh, recalling my insecurities as a young boy!

Another car went by… but this time a shadow appeared that I hadn’t seen previously! Puzzled, I looked up. There was a figure of someone standing at the doorway! The hairs on the back of my neck stood and my heart began to beat a great deal faster. I edged over to the far side of the bed. I stood and glanced to my right to see if there was anything that I could grab a hold of… there wasn’t.

The man took a single step closer to me and his image enlightened in the moonlight.

“Hello Mister Clinton”…

To be continued!
    Good luck Merl! :D

The Vegster!

Brill - great stuff Veg.....

IAN57 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Do ya drink alot of Red Rum Veggie?

Quote Originally Posted by IAN57
    Do ya drink alot of Red Rum Veggie?

Lambs Navy, Ian lad, Lambs Navy.......

Vegy - you write the next bit mate....it might motivate me.....

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

Will do, but I was ounder the impression you were only motivated,
    by a bit of Jack & Danny and the Rio Carnival! :D

The Vegster!

You will have to re-read the last 4 or 5 episodes to rememeber where we are.......you do that and I will have some Jack and Danny - lovely jubbly.........

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

The man took a single step closer to me and his image enlightened in the moonlight.

“Hello Mister Clinton”…

EPISODE 37

It was none other than Mat Hare. I remembered him from my school days… he really hadn’t changed much! He still had the same childish features that he used to have at Blazing Hills Comprehension! I just stood there staring at him… wondering just exactly he was doing here. He didn’t move… remained rooted to the spot as if he were a cemented statue. His baseball cap was raised and I could see the smoothness of his forehead, and his dark bushy eyebrows, almost with no parting in the middle. His eyes were slanted and transfixed at me as if he was in some sort of trance!

“Mat?” I asked inquisitively. It was definitely Mat, but there was nothing more reassuring then someone’s affirmation of a question. If nothing else, to make sure that I was still of sane mind… well, as sane as one’s mind could be after everything that had happened lately.

“Yes Sam, It’s me!” Mat responded with a smile that stretched across his face. He must have been trying to hold that serious face for as long as he could, because now that he was talking to me, he couldn’t wipe that grin from his face. To be honest, I was grateful; Mat was renowned for being a happy go lucky kind of a chap. Always smiling, and to see him here, smiling at me, made me feel safe and assured me that I was with someone who I could trust at last!

We shook hands and then embraced each other with a manly hug! A tear came to my eye as I recalled all the memories we had together. One in particular stood out; the time when we were a little too confident in ourselves. We were still yet to reach our teenage years, when we decided that we should take a look around the Oswald house. Leonard Oswald was the village weirdo… most towns have one. He would keep himself to himself, a really unsociable type. No one spoke to him and he spoke to no one. His house always had drawn curtains and rumours were always being fantasised about what went on in there. One day, Mat and me decided that we were going to find out! Taking a crow bar from mat’s old man’s toolbox, we broke in. The lights were off and everywhere was dark. We closed the door behind us and walked down the long narrow passage. We came to an open doorway, the kitchen was to our right and a closed cupboard door was to our left. Being the inquisitive types we opened the cupboard door. What we encountered on that dark November day still remains vividly in my mind today. Heaped on the floor at the back of the cupboard was the body of a young teenage girl Her head slumped into her chest and her arms loosely laying by her side. We ran, Mat and me, faster than we ever probably had before or would again, straight to our homes to tell our parents. We never saw Leonard Oswald after that day… and hopefully I never will again!

When we left school, Mat had joined the police force and I hadn’t seen or spoken to him since! Until now, that was… because here he was standing in my bedroom.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“Well Sam” Mat said, in a similar tone to the serious one in which he had first greeted me. “I would love to say it was just a social visit, but it isn’t. I have been sent Sam, sent to make sure that you are okay and to make sure that you are in a fit state to help us”

I was confused; who had sent him and how could I help? I didn’t need to ask him… he had already begun to explain.

“I went into the police-force after school Sam. Well, that was over twelve years ago now and a lot has happened in that time. I have long since left the position of constable. I am a fast mover Sam… I have been working for secret government officials for the past 5 years Sam. An organisation so secret, that even MI5 and MI6 don’t know that we exist! I won’t kid you Sam… you will NOT be able to go back to your life after this… we can’t take the risk of you spreading the knowledge of us, no matter how much I trust you Sam, my bosses just wouldn’t allow it”

“Who are your bosses?” I asked

Mat gave out a small laugh.

“We are the best Sam!!! The best. We’ve had our eye on the Win2Win operation in Brazil that failed miserably. It looks like we are going to have to sort this out ourselves. You see Sam; we don’t get involved unless it is absolutely necessary! The time has come where it is right for us to intervene… we are an organisation called…

TO BE CONTINUED!

There you go Mr Merl... easy peasy! :D

The Vegster!

Bout bloody time :D

The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you have lost.
    Got to update this when I have time please be patient ,thank you ,Open Forum...Total Lays......?Total Backs....?Hidden Forum Total Backs....?Total Lays......?

It takes time to get back from Brazil you know...

We all had jetlag! :D

The Vegster!

Well done Veg....great stuff..........now that youve introduced another chracter - Old Matt Hare......somebody will have to be deleted....

.....well done....and as Plater said, about bloody time an all....

Mark Twain.

“Who are your bosses?” I asked

Mat gave out a small laugh.

“We are the best Sam!!! The best. We’ve had our eye on the Win2Win operation in Brazil that failed miserably. It looks like we are going to have to sort this out ourselves. You see Sam; we don’t get involved unless it is absolutely necessary! The time has come where it is right for us to intervene… we are an organisation called…
    ....................................................................................................................

¨Webmaster – or WM for short…we have a working partnership with W2W….who usually help out with our American and Asian Operations, but it looks as if we have to intervene on this one, in fact it has become impossible for us to ignore.¨
    ¨We have sent in the infantry, lost a few good men, usual in operations like this…bit of a shame they didn’t take out more of the enemy, but they have done some damage, we were hoping for more of a breakthrough, but it didn’t happen….Now, you are the key to this Sam, and you must assist us in any way you can, we will be expecting a lot from you, are you ready? Can you do it Sam?¨

I attempted to digest everything that Matt had conveyed to me, but found I could hardly think straight, I just couldn’t piece everything together – my mind and thoughts were searching for puzzles of the jigsaw that appeared to be just not there.

I had witnessed executions and indeed have blood on my hands too, but it’s strange that I found it relatively easy to justify death by my own hand considering I had regarded myself as a non-violent pacifist. But, just like a dog trained to kill, I suppose that first taste of blood set the scene for what followed. I recalled how easy I had murdered my pursuer on the mountain roads of Blazing Hills, and if I was honest the almost thrill I had when my final move pushed driver and vehicle to the bottomless ravine.

I actually started to question my motive, was I really in this for love! Whatever was driving me was staying hidden, at least for the time being…

¨Listen Sam, I need to get a few things straight with you¨ said Matt matter of factly. ¨here’s the SP….¨ first of all I suggest you sit down, this could take a while he said knowingly.

I sat on the sofa eagerly awaiting the Matt Hare prognosis of events.
    ¨OK Sam, We know that you initially became involved in this through your relationship with Delcie, who through her late fathers company; Pelzer chemicals searching for the definitive aids vaccine – mainly due to a philanthropic moral may I add.¨

¨We at Webmaster believe this to be nonsense at worse and a moral misplacement at best. Mainly for two reasons , the first of which , as is being proved in this quest – there are those who want to get hold of the formula for their own financial gain, like the Giunchiglios, now this will always be the case Sam, there are always going to be those who are motivated by greed.¨

¨To cut the chase Sam, our organization can trace its formation back to 17th Century France, in essence to one of the most honorable Knights Templar, the great Kered.¨

.................................................................................................................

Lots of errors in the above Veg - but its better to get it DOWN....Havent finished this bit dont forget........

Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin
    ¨Webmaster................................... the great Kered.¨
    Don't turn it into a comedy Merl. :D
    Great stuff though. :)

It's hard to have a battle of wits when your opponent is unarmed.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Merlin again.

The Vegster!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyminer
    Don't turn it into a comedy Merl. :D
    Great stuff though. :)
    Comedy me.... Come on Torchy, you know I am a serious person....

Mark Twain.

Gonna try and pick this up the weekend Veg - how the hell did I end up in 17th Century France..........................was the Great Kered an outrageous homosexual ? Or was it just the way he walked......

Mark Twain.

Been reading this again Veg - we have written ourselves into a corner

It will take some getting out of.......but we shall try........

Mark Twain.

We are all waiting patiently

'SOULMATES NEVER DIE'
    MySpace
    PHOTOS

Quote Originally Posted by samantha1303
    We are all waiting patiently

..........................................................................................
    ¨To cut the chase Sam, our organization can trace its formation back to 17th Century France, in essence to one of the most honorable Knights Templar, the great Kered.¨
    ................................................................................................

Kered spent his whole life searching for the elixir of longevity, alas, he failed. But what he left was a kind of legacy, a legacy to prolong life through the eradication of disease.

He was actually disgraced at the end of his life, and exposed as a medieval pedophile, he just couldnt resist playing with the balls of the young templar apprentices – and he was guilotinned 3 miles outside Paris.

But Delcies father is a descendent of Kered the Ped (as he was later known)...and continued with the search for disease eradication through his company – Pelzer Chemicals.

I actually work for Pelzer – or rather, I work for a secret organisation within Pelzer, hence the importance of stopping the Aids formula from getting into the wrong hands...

Sam, the bottom line is we want you to return to Brazil 1 week from now, but first of all we have to prepare you! And prepare Dickie and Delcies son; William too...

¨What! Hang on a minute Matt, I am not taking William with me¨ I protested.

¨Oh yes you are Sam¨ said Mathare patronisingly

¨If you dont Delcie will be brown bread, as sure as eggs are eggs¨

I was just about to protest further when there was a knock on the door.
    .....................................................................................................

Over to you Vegster, sorry for the short installment but its better to re-start with a couple of paras than none at all...

Mark Twain.

Might be a couple of days... Have to do a bit of back reading
    Uless Alex wants to complete an installment to show us how it's done

The Vegster!

Why are we waiting

Mark Twain.

Do you want me to write a bit more , give you a chance to catch up.......

Need to catch up meself though...

Dont worry too much, this is bound to be a patchwork quilt....................have to get S...to do a bit of sewing............

Mark Twain.

I was just about to protest further when there was a knock on the door.

EPISODE 40…

“Yep” Shouted Mat!

Then the door started to open. Mat stood up and walked to the door! In walked a tall, well-dressed man holding a suitcase. His face was expressionless. A poker face, if ever the expression was suited to someone, it was to this man! Mat on the other hand, had that very familiar big grin on his face. It was clear from Mat that the two had met previously. Not from this man though, they shook hands enthusiastically but still his face remained devoid of any expression!

“Sam, meet my very good friend Bruce, but we all call him ‘The Whisper’ ”

I rose and offered my hand in greeting but he remained still, not returning the gesture. I pulled my hand back, looking at Mat, confused.

“You have put yourself and us in a very difficult position Sam.”

If ever there was an opening line to a conversation to leave you stunned and completely confused, then that was it!

“I’m sorry!” I mumbled.

“We will be leaving for Brazil in one week Sam” continued Bruce! “With or without your cooperation, you will be joining us on that trip! Until then, I have been assigned to escort you Sam. Wherever you go I will be at your side I don’t wish to alarm you but we have reports that an attempt will be made on your life before the week is up Sam, I am here to make sure that doesn’t happen! You must embrace yourself to put up with stressful situations. But, I am experienced and can and will protect you! You must have complete faith in me Sam; you must trust me with your life.”

I was a bit taken aback, but to be honest, this didn’t come as a surprise. I knew that when Mat brought me here, I would have to become involved yet again! At least I wouldn’t be on my own!

“Where do I go between now and next week?” I asked…

“Where no one would ever expect you to be Sam” started Bruce, “We are going to…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

The Vegster!

Am I still alive?

'SOULMATES NEVER DIE'
    MySpace
    PHOTOS

Quote Originally Posted by samantha1303
    Am I still alive?
    Looks like it, as am I :D

There were two Sams though so now I don't know

'SOULMATES NEVER DIE'
    MySpace
    PHOTOS

Nice one Veg.............

Yer still alive Sam - but captured in Brazil(or possibly under siege), along with BigC and Taff (Mark) .

Dead........

John was shot by Plater
    SILAX and Alex died in the missionary position

Mark Twain.

Thread Information