Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Horse Racing System

Talking Horse Racing System

HORSE RACING SYSTEM

Here are the instructions.

########################################################################
    The most important rule of this system that you should never break is that once
    you have reached your goal winnings for that day, YOU QUIT AND WALK AWAY.

The first step in using this system is to set a value of how much you wish to
    win each day. As a rough rule, the safest figure is 5% of your total bank.
    But this is purely down to you. The higher the %, the more risk you have of
    needing to "top up" your bank with more funds.

So for this example, we will say that we have a bank of £1000, and therefore
    require our winnings each day to be £50. (Of course it could be just a bank of
    £100 and your target winnings will be £5, it's up to you and the size of your
    pocket)

This system relies on the fact that in all of the days race meetings that at
    least 1 favourite will win one of the races. There are usually 3 or 4 race
    meeting each day and 6 or 7 races per meeting. This means across the country
    there are in excess of 20 races and if just 1 of the races the favourite win,
    YOU'RE A WINNER. As you can imagine, the chances of not a single favourite
    winning out of 20 races is very very small. In the last 8 months of using this
    system, I have never witnessed a day where that happened.

So here we go...

1) In the first race meeting of the day you currently have a bank of £1000 and
    you wish to win £50. Locate the favourite for this race, take it's odds "to
    win" and then calculate how much stake you need to put down in order to win
    £50. Let'' say the favourite is 7-4. In order to win £50 you will need to
    place a bet of £28.57

This can be worked out by dividing 4 by 7 (7-4 odds) and then multiply it by 50
    (£)

If this horse wins, you are now £50 up. CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE A WINNER.

Now follow the most important rule and quit for the day.

2) If the horse doesn't win, don't despair, go on to the next race, but this
    time in order to be £50 up for the day, you will need to win back the £28.57
    you lost in the last race plus an additional £50 for your target winnings. A
    total of £78.57. Let's say for the next race, the favourite is at 4-1. So
    to win £78.57 you will need to place a bet of £19.64

This can be worked out by dividing 1 by 4 (4-1 odds) and then multiply it by
    78.57 (£)

If this horse wins, you have now recovered the £28.57 you lost in the first
    race, plus the additional £50 target. CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE A WINNER.

3) If the horse doesn't win, again don't despair, simply go on to the next race
    following the same procedure as in (2). Remembering that in order to be £50
    up for the day, you will need to win back the £28.57 you lost in the first
    race, and the £19.64 in the second, plus the additional £50 target winnings.
    Giving a total of £98.21. The favourite in the next race is 2-1. So to win
    £98.21 you will need to place a bet of £49.10.

This can be worked out by dividing 1 by 2 (2-1 odds) and then multiply it by
    98.21 (£)

If this horse wins, you have now recovered the £28.57 you lost in the first race
    and the £19.64 in the second plus the additional £50 target. CONGRATULATIONS,
    YOU'RE A WINNER.

If the favourite didn't win again, simply continue with this method, remembering
    to up your stake to ensure you win back all your losses as well as your
    targeted winnings until the favourite does win.
    As you can see, the more races that take place where the favourite doesn't win,
    your loses become more and more, therefore meaning you need to place a larger
    stake on the next race to win back you loses. This is why we recommend that
    your target winning be 5% of your total bank.

Of course no system is 100% guaranteed to win every time and we do not give this
    guarantee either, but you will agree that the odds of not a single favourite
    winning any of the races around the country in one day is as close to
    impossible as you can imagine.

you can check out this system by looking at previous results to see
    how good it really is. Just check the results in the National press and you
    will see that a favourite will win at least 1 race in 1 of the race meetings
    every day.

Try it out for yourself for a few days without actually gambling any money.
    Simply put, if a favourite wins, you win. Simple as that!

Should this go in the humour section? Ooo

Coolboy,lets say the first race is the 1.10 @ Cheletenham and the fav doesnt win,do u then wait till the 1.40 @ Cheltenham or go to the 1.30 @ Hexham b4 that ?

Quote Originally Posted by youngun
    Coolboy,lets say the first race is the 1.10 @ Cheletenham and the fav doesnt win,do u then wait till the 1.40 @ Cheltenham or go to the 1.30 @ Hexham b4 that ?
    Whatever way you go, unless you target alot less than 5% a day, you will go to the poor house in my opinion.

what if 3 successive horses lose at
    3-10, 8-15 and 1-2...

You'd need to remortgage to back the next one!

Similar to my system,
    but I only back 2nd favourites of 5-1 or more

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

It reads like a c&p job from elsewhere too.

It's an avoid like the plague system really innit? Chasing your losses all day on potentially odds-on favs - no thanks!

1.30 @ Hexham b4 that ? yes mate

podtog is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Very dangerous system and you will lose the lot at some point, there have been records of around 30 consecutive losers, a much better system would be to spend 30 quid a month and follow Keiths systems, simple but very effective. :wink

Well Coolboy today u can prove to us how it works and post up the bets for the day.I dont know maybe already there has been a fav winner

And potdog what is Keiths system ???

Quote Originally Posted by youngun
    Well Coolboy today u can prove to us how it works and post up the bets for the day.I dont know maybe already there has been a fav winner

And potdog what is Keiths system ???
    There are 10 systems in total that members have access to, combined profit so far for about 12-18 months stands at around 800 points without any Bullsh*t or fiddled figures, after doing the standard thing that everybody does ie, trying to find the holy grail of racing systems and wasting money on cr*p I and other members are probably about as close as you can get to it, hope that answers your question :)

where can u get access to Keiths system or all these other systems ?

Subscription is on the main page youngun, if you go there you will also see a window for members system results, 30 day package is on the top right of homepage.

Coolboy, that system is complete nuts... I know from experience - a couple of years ago I was doing the same and hit a run of losing faves - I was only aiming for a tenner profit and ended up sticking £1300 on an odds on jolly to get that tenner plus all the rest that had been lost. It won, but what if it hadn't. I keep mentioning this when I see daft ideas like this one - the longest run of losing faves I've heard of is 28 - do you have a bank big enough to cope with that? Maybe if you're Bill Gates!

To anyone else who thinks this sounds like a good idea - forget it!

My keyboard's running out of ink....

"Be Right and Sit Tight" - Jesse Livermore, trading legend...

KC* is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigcumba
    Coolboy, that system is complete nuts... I know from experience - a couple of years ago I was doing the same and hit a run of losing faves - I was only aiming for a tenner profit and ended up sticking £1300 on an odds on jolly to get that tenner plus all the rest that had been lost. It won, but what if it hadn't. I keep mentioning this when I see daft ideas like this one - the longest run of losing faves I've heard of is 28 - do you have a bank big enough to cope with that? Maybe if you're Bill Gates!

To anyone else who thinks this sounds like a good idea - forget it!

Completely agree, this system is one that sounds good but has a rattlesnake bite just when you least expect it, I decided to look into this about 6 month's ago and realised for a tenner per race I would be betting £20k just because I had no winner for 20 races.

It seems difficult to believe a favourite could not win in 20 races but you are right when you say you've heard 28, I looked through previous results and found only 8 weeks earlier there was a run of 22 favourites without a winner.

Coolboy or whoever is thinking this may work, it will but very short term as you are chasing losses, this system is well known by gamblers and anyone who knows what they are doing will tell you the same.... stay well clear.

The bookies love this system as they know the time will come when you lose bigtime, dont forget false favourites also cause problems.

If you think myself or any helpful member on here is talking rubbish then please do yourself justice and investigate the system yourself, I'm sure 10 hours of checking back month's of results would be better than loosing your bank.

If this system worked we would all be doing it.

KC

Did u get that off ebay by any chance?

Laying the favourite

I use the opposite of this system and LAY the favourite at 1 meeting per day (no AW meetings) and work out the stake for £30 per day stopping at a winning bet (which is a losing horse). I started at £5 per day 6 months ago and have not touched the bank, in another 5 months I hope to be able do draw on the bank until then I will just leave it in.

Bet Well & Prosper

How do you pick your meeting Mark?

Laying the favourite

I have a list of racecourses that I use, if more than 1 meeting then I delete any that the going is predicted as GOOD, if still more than 1 then I delete the one smallest fields, if still more than 1 then I pick the one with the lowest amount of prize money. In the last 10 years there have been 5,178 race meetings in the UK only 14 of these have every favourite winning on that day and these racecourses are NOT on my list. :D

Bet Well & Prosper

kered is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

go for courses where faves have a good ROI this would help.

KROSKELL

Have we forgotten 3 days of no favorites winning so soon? 47 races and not one favorite winningOoo

Marcus

I believe in the Mathematics of large numbers or ask you the occasional dumb question

Beers on Markkirwan then:D

Quote Originally Posted by Workshy
    Beers on Markkirwan then:D
    Sounds a bit risky to me though, on current BF prices, to win £2 would mean a liability of £5,787 on the last at Lia and £4,022 at Chp. 1 day when all the favs win would wipe out 8 years or 5.5 years of profit respectively!

"Be Right and Sit Tight" - Jesse Livermore, trading legend...

For Get This One Lads Thanks For You Feed Backs

Thread Information