Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Staking Plan

Staking Plan

Hi All

I am new to this forum. I have been reading it for a few weeks now, and thought it was about time I joined.

I use a staking plan based on a 5 4 3 2 1 0 starting stake. It offers good profits, providing that you achieve 50% winners. You can only lose 15pts per cycle of 6 bets.

I am sure that this must be quite a well known system, but I can't find any mention of it in the forums (or should that be fora??). Does anybody else use this, or is it too risky?

... is it too risky?
    That's why we don't use it, the maths are not that simple. Yes you get profits, but they can soon be wiped out in the statistical blip that will occur.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thanks Win2Win.
    Is the general recommendation to use level stakes?
    I have found this system to increase winnings on good runs, as compared with l/s. However I am concerned with the obvious potential to throw away good wins in the first couple of bets, by spreading the winnings as stake for the final four bets.
    Does anyone have any experience of this staking plan? Does it have a name?

The system you mentioned is only useful for VERY high Strike Rate systems (and one blank day can wipe out weeks of work). Have a look on the main site pages - there are some useful staking plans on there and you should find one to suit your needs.

Thread Information