Thread: Ada's W2W Pool Challenge Teaser
28th August 2005 #1
Ada's W2W Pool Challenge Teaser
Have a go at this one ....
It's much easier than my 'Bank Holiday Weekend Workout'...I promise.
BigC, GlosRFC, Merlin and Vegyjones participated in a POOL competition.
1. There are a total of 15 balls.
2. For each ball potted, the player will receive one point.
3. They will all play each other once.
4. A game will end when all the balls are potted.
5. The winner will be the player who scores the most points.
1. BigC finished with 18 points.
2. Merlin finished with an odd number of points.
3. Vegyjones beat BigC by 5 points in the match between them.
4. There was one point difference in match between GlosRFC and Merlin.
5. Merlin scored twice as many points as Vegyjones in their game.
6. BigC scored one point less against Merlin than he did against Vegyjones.
7. Vegyjones scored 7 points against GlosRFC.
Using the above information.....
Who won the competition?
How many points did each player score?
What was the score of each game?
All player's names & final placings were chosen completely at random.
Final placings do not infer or indicate favouritism (or otherwise) towards any individual. :D
28th August 2005 #2
merlin 29, veg 22, gloc 21, bc 18.
veg 10 - 5 bc
veg 5 - 10 mer
veg 7 - 8 glos
mer 11 - 4 bc
glos 6 - 9 bc
glos 7 - 8 merl
28th August 2005 #3
Well there you go....
Correct answer & killed off already.
I told you it was easier than my 'Bank Holiday Workout' thread.
Well done Hudsonmat
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)