Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: The new Win2win Ltd Office

The new Win2win Ltd Office

:d

My keyboard's running out of ink....

...stop making me laugh...I'm on a $50 STT poker table

It's ok...just finished 2nd....made a tidy profit :D...now I can look at the pic properly

Quote Originally Posted by markwales
    It's ok...just finished 2nd....made a tidy profit :D...now I can look at the pic properly
    That'll be you busy for a while then! :D

Sorry Honey - I am working late at the office again.......

Great environment - think I may try it........if I could get away with it....

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin
    Great environment - think I may try it........if I could get away with it....
    I'm sure no one would mind you going topless at work Merl..... :D

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcumba
    I'm sure no one would mind you going topless at work Merl..... :D
    If that happens I want to call the union in!

It is not the cards you are dealt but what you do with them that counts

This is a true story about a topless incident at work....

I took time out from my career (about 10 years ago) to do a Masters......I had a partime job as an evening telesales manager.....

I was also responsible for hiring and firing......I took this girl on, she was about 22, very fit, tremendous body, with long flowing red hair......

She was flirting like fock with me, and truth be told me with her.....Anyway, one night after everyone had gone she was hanging back.......I went about locking the place up.....next thing....she pulls off her top to reveal a pair of lemons so gorgous I nearly came in my pants........

She opened up the lid of the photocopier and took a picture of her lemons....gave me the picture and said , come on furk me now............

Now , I was up for it......until she said I will take another photocopy first to send to my husband...

Husband, what flippin husband..........she said hes in nick...........I said what for.....she said murder......... .........

I suddenly lost my hard...........anyway....it turns out that she used to bring in a bottle of Coca Cola to drink at work...it transpires that towards the end of each shift she would be getting slowly drunk.......coz in the Coke bottle was two thirds vodka............

Mark Twain.

That's the accounts department....it's amazing how quickly the debts are paid off :D

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thread Information