Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Follow the Maidens.

Follow the Maidens.

The basic premise of this new fangled system (if I can call it that) is to follow the early flat season maidens and flag horses that have run well on their debuts or first time out this year.

Factors to look out for include -

Will they do better over further/shorter?
    Will they do better on more suitable ground?

As soon as the horse is flagged it will be put in to a horse tracker and then the subsequent race he/she is entered in will be evaluated to see if the horse is worth a bet.

To give you an idea of what I'm working with I will list some horses that have already qualified. (Daily/weekly Qualifiers will be highlighted in the system qualifiers thread.)

Rouen
    Dragon Dancer
    Everyman
    Days of my life

And he's still a maiden.

Thread Information