Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 1 of 51 123456781126 ... LastLast

Thread: Win2Win Systems Chat & Results

Win2Win Systems Chat & Results

Just thought I would start this thread up as requested to take the chat away from Keiths thread about the systems..:)

“One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child.”

-Forest Witcraft

Chris, I haven't thanked you yet for Wayne Corden

What a player..
    Made a real differnce in the closing weeks of the season.
    Esecially yesterday when he had a great game, setting up the first goal
    and causing the Oxfoird defence all sorts of problems!

I hope that we sign him permanently!

SO a big Thanks to Scunthorpe for letting us have him! :D

And sorry for polluting your thread with off topic stuff!

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

After I started both LAY Systems they hit a sticky patch and I had both systems showing a loss, I reduced the stakes and Layed below £2 on betfair. Was just wondering if other people would have done the same or left it at the £2 minimum. The system rules only say that if your are unlucky enough to start with winners you are stuck with the £2 minimum, but as we know you can get round it..:)

“One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child.”

-Forest Witcraft

Depends on how much your initial starting bank means to you. Having said that any bank you start you should write off as money and be prepared to lose it, if not you are staking too high so I would tend to use the starting stake as the min stake.

It is not the cards you are dealt but what you do with them that counts

Quote Originally Posted by vegyjones
    Chris, I haven't thanked you yet for Wayne Corden

What a player..
    Made a real differnce in the closing weeks of the season.
    Esecially yesterday when he had a great game, setting up the first goal
    and causing the Oxfoird defence all sorts of problems!

I hope that we sign him permanently!

SO a big Thanks to Scunthorpe for letting us have him! :D

And sorry for polluting your thread with off topic stuff!
    That was certainly off-topic quickly.. :wink ...he seems to be one of those players who everybody rates but made a move (to us) that just hasn't worked out, so I would guess that he will be on his way in the summer, especially if we go for another left sided player and Beagrie stays for another year.

-Forest Witcraft

I hope Beagrie carries on, he's a terrible bore on Sky Soccer Saturday! :D

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Nice little win today on the Flat win system at 3/1 following yesterdays winner. That bank now in profit along with the NH lays and NH Backs. Just the flat layem system in the red for me.

It is not the cards you are dealt but what you do with them that counts

Quote Originally Posted by tophatter
    Depends on how much your initial starting bank means to you. Having said that any bank you start you should write off as money and be prepared to lose it, if not you are staking too high so I would tend to use the starting stake as the min stake.
    Thanks TH, didn't really think about it until I saw the comment about it in the staking rules earlier today, I had previously just reduced the stakes to the 1% with a little bit of rounding. I started both Lay Systems with a £200 bank, the NH System has now recovered to show a small profit, but the Flat System has gone from a 10% increase in the first few days to show a small loss so far, but the minimum stake is in the £1.90's again so I suppose it is easier to round up to £2.00 thus guaranteeing your Betfair Points as well.

-Forest Witcraft

Do you leave orders iron chris or are you able to put them on before the off,i left orders yesterday before work and got 7 matched but ended up with 3 winning the races so wasnt a great day for my bank lol.my cut off is 10.0

Hi wiseman, I tend to place a lot of my bets during dinner at work which has resulted in both over and under laying so far, though I tend to leave the evening ones until later in the afternoon. I am quite fortunate in that I can have betfair on in the background at work without a great deal of hassle (I even get asked what I am betting on now sometimes..:D ) so can keep a track of things. I don't tend to leave them until 10-15 mins before the off purely in case I get into something at work or we have a client on the office when I would be needing to place the bets.

I am using a similar cut-off as well wiseman so I am a bit confused about yesterday as I layed 7 as well (4 Flat & 3 NH) and only had one flat winner.. .. so I don't know what we did different there, I had 2 Flat & 1 NH selections that were over the limit.

I actually left an order last night for the only one that was under the cut-off for today which was taken this morning and was a nice under lay, but that was just luck I guess..:)

Good luck for the coming week.

-Forest Witcraft

Flat Win System - Day 6

Sunday's starting bank £201.81

1 selection:-

Scuzme - £6.05 matched at 3.80 (SP 4.00) - Won.

9 selections since 30.04.06 - 4 winners.

New bank after commission £217.90. :)

Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh, Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh!

Flat Lay'em System - Day 2

Sunday's starting bank £188.62.

1 selection matched:-

Calamari - £2.00 matched at 6.60 (SP 6.00) - 8th. :)

6 selections since 06.05.06 - 2 winners.

New bank after commission £190.52.

For those doing the lay systems i make the following today:

8 flat lays and 3 NHlays , i use the RP website to pick my selections..

Quote Originally Posted by davidsteel
    For those doing the lay systems i make the following today:

8 flat lays and 3 NHlays , i use the RP website to pick my selections..
    I make it 8 flat lays using the Racing Post as well David. :)

I agree with both..:D

-Forest Witcraft

scaaty is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

FLAT WIN

I make it 1 at Windsor, 1 at Wolverhampton today

*** Please do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in reality ***

Quote Originally Posted by scaaty
    FLAT WIN

I make it 1 at Windsor, 1 at Wolverhampton today
    Likewise Scaaty. :)

ray7 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Windsor now a non-runner

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by jonahjones
    I make it 8 flat lays using the Racing Post as well David. :)
    i have the same today, what happens if the ground cahanges to say soft would the lays be void

4.30 wolverhampton nice one:D :D

¦19¦ YEARS ¦34¦ YEARS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :(

G L A Z E R O U T !

Quote Originally Posted by peza2605
    4.30 wolverhampton nice one:D :D
    Would have been even nicer Pez if my Flat Back System bank was in Betfair instead of Betdaq. I managed to get partially matched at 3.50 on Betdaq which would have been swallowed up on Betfair.

The next time I looked it was trading at 2.86 and so I took that, making average odds of 2.98.

Still beat SP of 2.2. :)

it was 2.78 when i went to bed so i left order for 3 which was taken, had to get up early though to check, watched the race too which soon woke me up.

¦19¦ YEARS ¦34¦ YEARS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :(

G L A Z E R O U T !

eddie here. i know that this is not the place to ask, but can you pass a message to win2 win for me i have sent 9 emails and got no reply mabye i am doing something wrong i dont know so if you can please ask then to email me at eddiereid@eircom.net . i would be very greatfull to you. thank you very much. eddie

I have emailed you, but you keep using different addresses sent from and to.

If you are trying to register for the forum members area, you need to follow the instructions on the Members Update Page.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

A good day today from the Lays that remained. Two N/R's on the NH System but the remaining lay lost so a small increase in the bank again. Three of the eight Flat Lays ended up over my cut-off but the other five all lost taking the bank back to break even again, so things are back on track hopefully..:)

For tomorrow I make it as follows :

Flat Lay System = 7 (Two are on the price cut-off marks though and not sure if they are included or if it is strictly 'between' the prices & not including them?)

NH Lay System = 2

-Forest Witcraft

Left at the Dog and Crown, 1st left, keep right, just after the War Memorial
    I have taken it as on or between the price forecast Chris

Good day today, bank now up 15.12%

laying to 1% fixed stake revised daily

36 lays - 3 winners so far

getting a bit quicker reading the cards too

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Chris
    A good day today from the Lays that remained. Two N/R's on the NH System but the remaining lay lost so a small increase in the bank again. Three of the eight Flat Lays ended up over my cut-off but the other five all lost taking the bank back to break even again, so things are back on track hopefully..:)

For tomorrow I make it as follows :

Flat Lay System = 7 (Two are on the price cut-off marks though and not sure if they are included or if it is strictly 'between' the prices & not including them?)

NH Lay System = 2
    I asked keith about this and he said include the prices, what about if the ground changes overnight then lads are the lays void what you think

I would guess that if it changes outside of the rules then the lays would have to be void as I have ignored cards where the forecast ground is outside the rules. Must admit though I haven't been checking for going changes but with the weather changing this week it might be worth looking at.

-Forest Witcraft

Flat Win System - Day 6 - 08.05.06

Monday's starting bank £217.90

1 selection:-

King's Revenge - £6.54 matched at average odds of 2.98 (SP 2.20) - Won.

10 selections since 30.04.06 - 5 winners - 50% SR.

New bank after commission £230.22. :)

Flat Lay'em System - Day 3 - 08.05.06

Monday's starting bank £190.52.

5 selections matched:-

Drink To Me Only - £2.00 matched at 7.60 (SP 5.5) - 6th. :)

Piccolo Prince - £2.00 matched at 7.20 (SP 8.0) - 9th. :)

Nautical - £2.00 matched at 9.20 (SP 8.5) - 2nd. :)

Stellite - £2.00 matched at 5.0 (SP 5.0) - 3rd. :)

Jubilee Street - £2.00 matched at 9.40 (SP 9.0) - 4th. :)

Missed the 2 in the 5.00 at Wolves but may not have been matched in any event with SP's of 10.0 and 13.0.

11 selections since 06.05.06 - 2 winners - SR 81.82%.

New bank after commission £200.02. :)

Thread Information