Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: New Record - £874.40

New Record - £874.40

£874.40

That's what today's FREE Win2Win placepot paid.

Did anyone do it?

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

if you would have told me this yesturday - then i would have:splapme

I don't even know what a placepot is. :(

nor do i!

¦19¦ YEARS ¦34¦ YEARS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :(

G L A Z E R O U T !

Pick a horse to be placed in the first six races at a meeting. 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th depending on the number of runners..:)

It is done by the Tote I think and if you get a line up you win a share of the pot for that meeting. You can pick more than one horse per race but it increases the number of lines & your stake.

This may be of more help.... http://www.win2win.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15042

“One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child.”

-Forest Witcraft

AngieS is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

I like placepots I can usually get them in, most people go for favs but if you can get them beat you have a good chance of getting a few bob, ie if there's only three runners I do them all and perm them up and prey and hope fav gets beat.

The best one I got in was at Goodwood a few years ago for £1.20 and it paid £585.00 and won £702.00.

My boss got a placepot in at Stratford I think paid £4000 plus and it wasn't won at the course and got paid for a place acca.

Quote Originally Posted by AngieS

My boss got a placepot in at Stratford I think paid £4000 plus and it wasn't won at the course and got paid for a place acca.

Something not quite right there Angie

If there was a declared dividend (£4000 plus) someone must have won it, either on course or from one of the official tote pool terminals in the bookies (which counts as on course anyway)...

The only other explanation is that he/she did it wiith an unscrupulous, mickey mouse bookie, masquerading the bet as a tote placepot bet, when in fact it wasnt....(small bookies used to do this....then pay, consolations if the pool wasnt won, or for near misses).....But if as you indicate, there was a declared dividend, your boss has been robbed...

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

Oh..well done Keith...

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

Me me Me !!! I did it, but only to a 20p stake.

£174 - Kerchinnnngggg !! Cheers Keith

It's probably not profitable long term hence 'fun' in the title, but it does plod along with a 19% SR, and throw in the occassional biggie which as Ardleyboy will have noticed, will be buying a lot of beer :) So is sort of an investment with a small long term loss which pays for the fun part :)

AngieS is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Merl (sorry I can't do the quote business it never works for me.) No it wasn't won full stop. I used to work for a small bookie at the time but was allowed to bet in our shop for small stakes, my boss the manager of the shop was jumping up and down with joy but also panicking about the payout. In those days because i had a car and he didn't used to send me round all the local bookies looking for best prices etc, but it was an evening meeting and could not do it in time.

We also found a local Ladbrokes manager who didn't know how to settle them when they were permed up, maybe something like 200 or more bets he used to send me to put them on and then said anything over whatever walk we used to make a nice few quid.

It's on a bit of a roll, £46.10 yesterday and £176.40 today :)

Tell you what. I'll do it tomorrow.

News Flash!!!

Win2Win apologises in advance for the sudden failure of the Fun Placepot starting tomorrow

It's true, my involvement in these things generally sparks a sudden failure os said system.

Thread Information