Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Debatable Times & Distances...

Oh, thanks. Just send me a private message GS wih your email if you want them.

GS can't do PM's 'cos he aint a member. Vegy will send him your address if he confirms that he req's it.

It's hard to have a battle of wits when your opponent is unarmed.

I see. Thanks Sparky.

I certainly won't mind having my email sent to Mavrick (or visa v), I'm used to living dangerously

2nd & 3rd fav's have got a good record in Our Vic's race.
    Halcon must be going for the Gold Cup as opposed to the National to be running here & throwing his advantageous mark to the wind.

PS: GS can now be followed on Twitter as @themastarata

Quote Originally Posted by Godspot View Post
    I certainly won't mind having my email sent to Mavrick....
    I have sent your registered email address to Mavrick by PM.

Thanks Oldham.

It's in the mail GS. Sorry for the delay, I had a little trouble with internet connection. Any problems let us know.

Bloody Simon won. I didn't even look at the Southwell card as I thought it was AW:splapme

It's because my Corals diary is now out of date.

I've just checked my emails and it is says that there was a delivery failure to your account.
    I will try it as a zip file instead

Did they arrive ok GS?

Ignore that mate I've just got your email and have sent you a reply.

Thanks alot for the data

Mav

'Kin ell.'

I was about to ask you the same question
    I have sent you two emails & it hasn't said anything about delivery problems
    Yes, I did get them & I have tried returning them in an Excel SS.

I will try again

I've downloaded the excel viewer and am looking at it now.
    Nice one

Tis nothing, wait till you get the next one....

Are there any Comments in that file, they are highlighted by little Red bits in the corner of an individual cell, if so, can you view them alright? It's just that there is going to be more in the Standard Times one.

Do you mean the comments in Italics? I can see them fine. Looking at your table makes me even more annoyed with myself that I missed Tidal Fury yesterday. I've been down the pub all day so I will have a good look when I can focus better:) I'm impressed that you managed to put my ratings in there.

No mate,

Flick your mouse pointer over any little Red blobs - Christ! What am I doing? I sent it, I should know.

No, there aren't, don't worry, I went off using that method of commenting but have just dicovered a use for it in the Standard Time one

Select any cell with your pointer & right click, you'll get an option to Insert a Comment, when you have it will show afterwards with a little Red blob in the corner

If you want to see the latest development of testing the figures, go back to the pLAY time thread, I'm tipping Punjabi for the Triumph!

Cheers Mav.

It's like two old women on a park bench listening to you!

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

OK. Just to confirm. I shouldn't have any red blobs yet?
    That was a good call with Scotland Yard today. I can't comment about the triumph as I haven't a clue.

This is why I thought the chatroom was a really good idea Keith:)

No, not yet but you will when I send you the Standard Time one, if you want to see what one looks like try as I said earlier

Select any cell with your pointer & right click, you'll get an option to Insert a Comment, when you have it will show afterwards with a little Red blob in the corner
    but it's not of that import yet, what probably will be handy to be getting used to is Sorting your Data & remembering things like, 'Are you using a Header Row?' in your Sort.

I liked Rehearsal's figure as well. I'll be interested in what you you're saying about him. The Triumph & myself go back a fair bit & our local trainer has won it twice in the last three years & now has horses owned by J P McManus in his yard, who I think was responsible for the other.

We are in the midst of a crucial time as far as Cheltenham winners go, from Chelt/Sat, Leop/Sun & all the Grade 1 course meets through the earlier half of Feb, our horses still have time to turn up 'fresh @ Cheltenham.

There's some interesting stuff going tomorrow as well though....

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
    This is why I thought the chatroom was a really good idea Keith:)
    The chatroom is always open - just sign up and pick your username. You can use the same handle as you use here.

It took me 10 minutes to realise I was talking to a machine last time but I'd be be up for giving it a go...

Some time today before Norton Sapphire's race could be interesting... I've recently learned that she is owned by a Minehead syndicate, when she ran last time it was chaos down the bookies but I should be able to find out between now & then as to whether she is being 'expected' today.

It took me 10 minutes to realise I was talking to a machine last time but I'd be be up for giving it a go...
    You should've heard what the machine said.:D

It's hard to have a battle of wits when your opponent is unarmed.

Whatever! Get this....

3.40 Taunton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word on the street says, "Out of my way, this ones going to win."

I have mentioned on another thread that I have recently learned that this horse is owned by a Minehead syndicate. This is a different kettle of fish to normal where you are relying on word from Hobbs' stable staff. This one is owned by a group of lads in the building industry & my Mum's next door neighbour - they are all at Taunton this afternoon but a lot of their friends were clamouring for the bookie counter this dinner break.

If you want to play really safe you could dutch her with the Hobbs horse, otherwise NORTON SAPPHIRE will do very nicely.

What's that machine got to say now then?

Someone had better send me an instruction manual if they think I'll be using that again. I told it last time I don't like wasting my time & now I can't even tell it anything.

Someone had better send me an instruction manual if they think I'll be using that again. I told it last time I don't like wasting my time & now I can't even tell it anything.

You're not too techno-savvy are you GS? Chat rooms work best when there is more than just yourself in the room, pretty much like a real life conversation. So maybe you need to wait for a friend to turn up and talk to you. The bot in the chat room is just there to give you something other than yourself to talk to. Although in this case I suspect the bot is making the more intelligent contributions to the chatter :wink

What's that machine got to say now then?
    Computer says no.

Thread Information