Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ada's Deal/No Deal TBall eSafe Game 2 In Play

Ada's Deal/No Deal TBall eSafe Game 2 In Play

DRAW 11 - SATURDAY 14th APRIL.

DRAW 11 RESULT: 02 05 07 20 31 TB 10 (Vegy & Sparky)

<table border=1><tr><td align=center>THUNDER<br>BALL</td><td align=center>OWNER</td></tr><tr><td align=center>1</td><td align=center>Mathare</td></tr><tr><td align=center>2</td><td align=center>Vegyjones</td></tr><tr><td align=center>3</td><td align=center>Bigcumba</td></tr><tr><td align=center>4</td><td align=center>Scaaty</td></tr><tr><td align=center>5</td><td align=center>Mathare</td></tr><tr><td align=center>6</td><td align=center>Frontrunner</td></tr><tr><td align=center>7</td><td align=center>Markwales</td></tr><tr><td align=center>8</td><td align=center>wb</td></tr><tr><td align=center>9</td><td align=center>Iron Chris</td></tr><tr><td align=center>10</td><td align=center>Sparkyminer</td></tr><tr><td align=center>11</td><td align=center>Markwales</td></tr><tr><td align=center>12</td><td align=center>Iron Chris</td></tr><tr><td align=center>13</td><td align=center>Bigcumba</td></tr><tr><td align=center>14</td><td align=center>Vegyjones</td></tr></table>

CHOSEN COMBINATIONS SO FAR:

Draw 1: 42E19733 - 3 correct characters OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
    Draw 2: 9A560031 - 3 correct characters OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
    Draw 3: 8B251835 - 3 correct characters OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
    Draw 4: 7C504932 - 4 correct characters OF WHICH 2 are in the correct position of the combination sequence.
    Draw 5: D7414831 - 3 correct characters OF WHICH 0 are in the correct position of the combination sequence.
    Draw 6: 357D2266 - 6 correct characters OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
    Draw 7: 26726D53 - 6 correct characters OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
    Draw 8: 7D286352 - 7 correct characters OF WHICH 0 are in the correct position of the combination sequence.
    Draw 9: xxxxxxxx - Void due to invalid combination format.
    Draw 10: 87D28653 - 6 correct characters OF WHICH 2 are in the correct position of the combination sequence.
    Draw 11: 8252D976 - 8 correct characters OF WHICH 8 are in the correct position of the combination sequence. Winning combination: Sparkyminer & Vegyjones.

Applying RULES to determine provisional prize money for Draw 11
    (See Game Rules thread for full explanation)

Draw 9 result Sat 7th April: 02 03 05 08 23 TB 7
    Draw 10 result Wed 11th April: 01 03 06 18 21 TB 10

RULE 1: N/A
    RULE 2: odd/even +&#163;1
    PENALTIES:
    Draw 5: &#163;5 deduction from TBall/Deal/NoDeal Box containing &#163;75.
    Draw 6: Another &#163;5 deduction from TBall/Deal/NoDeal Box containing &#163;75 AND &#163;5 deduction from TBall/Deal/NoDeal Box containing &#163;50
    Draw 9: Another &#163;5 deduction from the TBall/Deal/No Deal Box containing the &#163;75 prize amount (now currently holding &#163;60)
    AND another &#163;5 deduction from the TBall/Deal/No Deal Box containing the &#163;50 prize amount (now currently holding &#163;40)
    AND &#163;5 deduction from the TBall/Deal/No Deal Box containing the &#163;30 prize amount (now currently holding &#163;25)

Draw 10 provisional prize money:&#163;10
    Adding RULE 2: +&#163;1

Provisional prize amount being played for in DRAW 11: &#163;11

The 8 character combination has now been set.

The combination is made up of SEVEN digits - 1 through to 0, and ONE letter - A, B, C, D or E.
    DIGITS in the combination can occur more than once in the combination sequence.
    The LETTER can appear in ANY position in the combination sequence.

The person whose Thunderball is drawn on Saturday evening must post their 8 character choice of combination on this thread by NO LATER than midnight Tuesday 17th April.

If the chosen combination fails to open the Safe, then the drawn Thunderball becomes available for new ownership.

The new owner will be determined by the first person correctly answering a question that I will post on the DEAL/NO DEAL TBALL QUESTIONS thread at some time AFTER Draw 11 but BEFORE midnight Tuesday.

Saturday's drawn Thunderball will determine whether the Safe's contents go up or down for Wednesday's Draw 12.
    See 'Game RULES' thread for details.

Good Luck to you all

Ada.

silax is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

is it too late for me

You'll have to wait til someone loses their ball!

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

SATURDAY 10th MARCH - DRAW 1 RESULT

16 18 19 24 32 TB=5

Petercide - You have until midnight Tuesday to post your chosen 8 character combination: 7 digits (1-0) & 1 letter (A-E).

If you post the correct combination you provisionally win &#163;10 and get a chance to play the DEAL/NO DEAL part of the game.
    If it is incorrect, the game continues.

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 5 will be posted on the DEAL/NO DEAL TBALL QUESTIONS thread at 20:30 on Monday.

Ada.

last in - first out! :)

The Vegster!

Cheers for the PM vegy.

E1011010

have I done that right? :)

Looks good to me! :wink

The Vegster!

Petercide,

Are you aware that the digits in the combination can be ANY digit ranging from 1 through to 0, ie 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 0?
    There are seven digits & one letter (A, B, C, D or E) in the combination.
    The digits can comprise of any seven of the above in any order & be aware that they can appear MORE than once in the combination string & the letter can appear in ANY position in the sequence.

Are you sure you want to stay with the combination you've posted?
    If not, by all means change it, but please try & do so by midnight Tuesday.

Also, I will be posting a question on a new QUESTIONS thread this evening (Monday).
    The first person to answer it correctly will become the new owner of Thunderball 5, ready for Draw 2 on Wednesday.

Ada.

lol whoops! thought it might be something like that but sounded far too difficult to guess.

42E19733

is my final guess then.

Cheers Petercide

If you want to keep hold of your TBall be the first to answer the question I've posted on the QUESTIONS thread......quickly!!!!!....before someone beats you to it.

Ada.

Petercide,

Your combination: 42E19733 has FAILED to open the safe, but what I can tell you is...

You have correctly picked 3 of the combination characters OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
    (Using the Mastermind game scoring system: WHITE PEGS:2; BLACK PEGS:1)

Ada.

WEDNESDAY 14th MARCH - DRAW 2 RESULT

08 18 20 23 33 TB=13

Nick777 - You have until midnight Friday to post your chosen 8 character combination.

If you post the correct combination you provisionally win &#163;11 and get a chance to play the DEAL/NO DEAL part of the game.

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 13 will be posted on the DEAL/NO DEAL TBALL QUESTIONS thread at around 22:30 on Friday.

Ada.

OK here goes.....

9A560031

Cheers

Nick777,

Your combination: 9A560031 has FAILED to open the safe, but what I can tell you is...

You have correctly picked 3 of the combination characters OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 13 will be posted on the DEAL/NO DEAL TBALL QUESTIONS thread at around 22:30 on Friday.

Ada.

SEE UPDATED FIRST POST FOR SATURDAY 17th MARCH DRAW 3 DETAILS

Ada.

SATURDAY 17th MARCH - DRAW 3 RESULT

07 08 13 20 23 TB=12

Iron Chris - You have until midnight Tuesday to post your chosen 8 character combination.

If you post the correct combination you provisionally win £10 and get a chance to play the DEAL/NO DEAL part of the game.

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 12 will be posted on the DEAL/NO DEAL TBALL QUESTIONS thread at around 20:30 on Monday.

Ada.

... TOO EARLY!!1 ... and I will be playing football on Monday night... :(

“One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child.”

-Forest Witcraft

Chris,

Will you be around if I post the question on Tuesday night or even tonight (Sunday) instead?

Ada.

Thanks Ada...:) ... should be around for either, though someone will try and make sure I don't get it back now...

Here goes...

8B251835

“One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child.”

-Forest Witcraft

Iron Chris,

Your combination: 8B251835 has FAILED to open the safe, but what I can tell you is...

**PLEASE NOTE**:
    The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 12 will be posted on the DEAL/NO DEAL TBALL QUESTIONS thread at around 21:00 on Sunday.

Ada.

Nothing to see here, move along...:D

-Forest Witcraft

SEE UPDATED FIRST POST FOR WEDNESDAY 21st MARCH DRAW 4 DETAILS

Ada.

WEDNESDAY 21st MARCH - DRAW 4 RESULT

13 22 27 31 32 TB=14

Bigcumba - You have until midnight Friday to post your chosen 8 character combination.

If you post the correct combination you provisionally win &#163;11 and get a chance to play the DEAL/NO DEAL part of the game.

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 14 will be posted on the DEAL/NO DEAL TBALL QUESTIONS thread at around 22:30 on Friday.

BigC, if you are not going to be about on Friday to try to win back your TBall, I can post the question on Thursday evening or Saturday afternoon if you prefer.....you choose.

Ada.

quick guess as it's early days yet

7C504932

I should hopefully be around Friday night Ada, if not i'll win someone else's ball later on!

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Bigcumba,

Your combination: 7C504932 has FAILED to open the safe, but what I can tell you is...

You have correctly picked 4 of the combination characters OF WHICH 2 are in the correct position of the combination sequence.
    (Using the Mastermind game scoring system: WHITE PEGS:2; BLACK PEGS:2)

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 14 will be posted on the DEAL/NO DEAL TBALL QUESTIONS thread at around 22:30 on Friday.

Ada.

SEE UPDATED FIRST POST FOR SATURDAY 24th MARCH DRAW 5 DETAILS

Ada.

SATURDAY 24th MARCH - DRAW 5 RESULT

02 24 25 27 28 TB=9

Bigmazey - You have until midnight Tuesday to post your chosen 8 character combination.

If you post the correct combination you provisionally win &#163;10 and get a chance to play the DEAL/NO DEAL part of the game.

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 9 will be posted on the DEAL/NO DEAL TBALL QUESTIONS thread at around 20:30 on Monday.

Bigmazey, if you are not going to be about on Monday to try to win back your TBall, I can post the question on Sunday or Tuesday evening if you prefer.....you choose.

Ada.

Bigmazey,

Time is starting to run out...

There are just over 6hrs left until the midnight Tuesday deadline to post your chosen combination.

Unfortunately a penalty will be incurred after midnight if nothing is posted. (See RULES thread for details)

**Standby Sparkyminer.....if Bigmazey fails to post by midnight you are entitled to a free choice of combination yourself.
    This is not compulsory.
    You will have until 18:00 Wednesday to post if you choose to.
    You will NOT lose ownership of your Thunderball 10.**

Ada.

Deadline expired..........Penalty incurred.

Penalty: &#163;5 deduction from the TBall/Deal/No Deal Box containing the &#163;75 prize amount

** Sparkyminer..... you are now entitled to a free choice of combination yourself, though you don't have to if you don't want to.
    You have until 18:00 Wednesday to post if you choose.
    Whatever you decide, you will NOT lose ownership of your Thunderball 10.**

Ada. :splapme

:(

The Vegster!

Thread Information