Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Greyhound formula(winning I hope)

Greyhound formula(winning I hope)

Started a little formula for the dogs but dont have much time to follow it up! The curse of the selfemployed with kids. If anyone has the time to follow it and stat it I'd be much obliged. Its straight foward enough and seems to have a decent strike rate. Here goes(excuse the pun!)
    Racing post only
    1.No races below 400m
    2.Only top rated dog ie 100 rated
    3.SP forecast 3/1 or less
    4.RP pic. (max bet if nb or nap)

John, I take it the dog has to meet all 4 rules, ie 100 rated and also the RP pick, but doesn't qualify on being 100 rated and under 3/1 but not the pick.

Thanks Matt... 3/1 is ok also i should have added no handicaps. I feel the distance to the first bend is important as the longer the run up the less chance of bunching and I reckon its best to try and cut out the messy races.

List of tracks that are 80m or less to the first bend

Hove (6 bends)
    Newcastle 640m
    Crayford all races
    Perry Barr all races
    Peterbourgh all races
    Reading all races
    Romford all races
    Sheffield all races
    Walthamstow 640m

Best of luck with that John, I always feel the dogs are the most difficult to work out a system on.

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Thread Information