Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: System Banker

System Banker

New version under beta testing at the moment, should be released soon.

Addition of a 'Rule 4' button, so the odds can be adjusted after the race before settling up, in case a horse doesn't enter the stalls, or something after you have placed the bet, and their is a Rule 4 deduction.

Correction: Slight change to the Time Zone code.

For thos who are not using this software, I'm sure those who are will tell you how it's doing :)

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

imranali is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

my experience with system banker

before i start off i wish to state that the system banker is as close as is possible to make certain money.

for once i actually saw the consistent profits reeling in.

However i did email Keith regarding the projected profits, which i fell quite below of

for example, in the past month or so, utilizing a mythical bank of 5000 dollars, i made 800+ dollars in 30 days... at this rate, after three months i would be nowhere near doubling the bank. However i did get an explanation from him, and i fully agree. At a time when uncertain weather is wrecking the systems of Hundreds of others, system Banker continues to belt out profits day after day. I believe many other tipster are struggling to even show a profit at these uncertain times and going.

out of 128 bets, i won 50 and lost 78, for a very healthy strike rate of 40%
    av odds is 3.47
    risk meter is now eleven from initial 12

all in all 5 thumbs up (oops, forgot this does not apply to normal human beings with 2 thumbs) :splapme

Keith, once the ground has settled and weather turned for the better, do you think i will be making an average growth of 100 dollars each week from a 1000 dollar bank like your missus is? i am really excited at the prospect of 40% growth monthly!!!

i am really excited at the prospect of 40% growth monthly!!!
    How tall are you now?

SR has been down about 2%-3% over the last 3 months from the norm, no surprise though, it still shows a level stakes profit, so it's holding up during the bad spell.

Doubling the bank every 3 months is possible, but it is not guaranteed. Same with all racing, you may have 2 crap quarters, followed by a stormer where the bank increases 120%.

imranali is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

i fully agree with keith, in any case, being able to show a strong showing despite uncertian times is a huge plus for me!

Could anyone explain what system banker is?

I run all main systems under seperate banks and wondered what the difference is between these selections and system banker.

http://www.system-banker.co.uk/

Software that automates staking to keep the profits coming, with heavy ban protection. Selections supplied.

Thanks for swift reply.
    Is this different to me adjusting my stakes to 3% on a daily basis?
    Are selections different to other systems or taken from those same selections?
    Is it run alongside what i do now or instead of ?

Is this different to me adjusting my stakes to 3% on a daily basis?
    No, it has a couple of plans built in it'll switch between.

Are selections different to other systems or taken from those same selections?
    Different system, but will throw up some qualifiers that match, as all systems/methods do.

Is it run alongside what i do now or instead of ?
    It's an extra if the user wants to use it.

Cheers Keith.

Just a little testimonial from me on this software and the odds-on software.

Im enjoying using the software immensley. I can't use it everyday as im at work but have been using it in the evening and at the weekends when I can.

So far on the system banker I have had 53 bets at a 30% strike rate. Bank is up 6%. Level stakes would have shown a profit of 5 points, the software has turned that into the equivilient of 15 points.

On the odds on system I have had 26 bets with a strike rate of 42%. That bank has increased 1%. Levels would have shown a loss of half a point, the software has made that into a profit of equivileint of 2.5 points so again its done the job so far.

Very early days but it is working nicely for me and i think it would be a good way for newbies to get used to betting long term.

It is not the cards you are dealt but what you do with them that counts

I've put the Excel (OpenOffice) file together of the last 8 years of the results for the System Banker. They even impressed me!!!

http://www.win2win.co.uk/file/SystemBanker_Results.rar

Would you still advise using banker software over using 3% staking, as in results Keith?

The Banker software is for folk who want it simple and to ensure they make constant profits. If you wish to use the qualifiers any other way that is up to you. Both ways are profitable.

Ta.

Thread Information