Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Diary Of A Swine...

LUTON ARE GREAT
    LUTON ARE GREAT

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

At least someone loves Luton! :)

It is not the cards you are dealt but what you do with them that counts

They were a great bet the other night, TH...over evens , too...did you have a go....?

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

Yeah I had a bet at even money. We have a good home record still and Northampton have not won away yet so I could not understand why we were even money. We have played 9 league and cup games at home this season and only lost one so home ford aint a problem.

Also always well worth having a bet on spring to score because he is capable of scoring from open play and also for some reason we are getting loads of penalties this season - i think he has six from the spot.

Dont go betting on us to win on Saturday though, away record is lousy and we are yet to get back to back results.

RUSSIA

Mark Twain.

pete50 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Steve Kabba will be leading the line soon to join the other Watford rejects!
    Actually quite liked Springy while he was here even though he used to be a sc***** and went back!!

It had to happen one day I suppose - We have a Watford fan in the house! :)

Steve Kabba is already a luton reject Pete - he was a bench warmer for us many years ago when we had him on loan from Palace.

Kabba is a Grimsby reject too

pete50 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

What a great Saturday tee hee!!!

I aint going to get involved in a Watford/Luton thing on here Pete so dont bother. Plenty of other forums for that.

This is Merlins Blog so lets treat it with respect and not start watford/luton banter which only me and you would understand or find any interest in at all.

Hope you understand what im saying. Not having a dig but i know from prevous experience of other fierce football rivalries that posts started to appear all over the forum and it clogs things up.

Merlins blog aint the place to do that. If you want to post in the sports chat section of the forum about Watford that fine. :)

WHEN THE BOAT COMES IN

THE SLAGS ON THE TYNE ARE ALL MINE - ALL MINE.....

Mark Twain.

auf wiedersehen Spurs...

Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    WHEN THE BOAT COMES IN

THE SLAGS ON THE TYNE ARE ALL MINE - ALL MINE.....
    Did Gazza sing that line Merl?

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

Just before he gave them all a black eye :D

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Footy betting continues to bring in the dosh.......had one slip-up in about 6 bets....(I think)........long may it continue...

Got to quickly tell you something, and how the ***** has been hitting the fan recently....

Remember I mentioned a few weeks ago (about 6 weeks ago) that I was trying to find a girl who was once held in the arms of the late Princess D?

Remember also that I said that a certain Catholic Priest was being very awkward about it?

BINGO - I helped nail THE MOTHER PLUCKER to the cross...and it aint over with yet....

Very quickly, may expand on it another time....

Padre 24 fingers...was very awkward and evasisve when he dicovered that I was trying to arrange an interview with the girl....insisted not only payment directly in cash but also that only he could ask her the questions.......Generally speaking I sensed that something wasnt right.....the kids around his orphanage had a sort of fear of him.....instead of the usual respect.....(and I know lots of priests and his requests and general demeanor; attitude towards my requests was odd to say the least...

Anyway, I got talking to one of the older boys at the orphanage...and he related to me that the priest touches the younger boys in places where he shouldnt touch them......

I went to the police and told them about my concerns...they investigated....

Meanwhile the DIRTY BARSTEWARD got wind of the investigation and came out and made a statement saying that for the past 3 years he had been blackmailed by a couple who threatened to expose him for sexually abusing a littel boy.........

THE PRIEST HAD PAID THEM 2000 REAIS PER MONTH (about 500 quid)...MAKING IN TOTAL 22 PAYMENTS......they bought a top of the range new car out of it.......

Since then...other kids have come forward(now adults)...saying that he had his finger in more than the pie.......

AND MORE - he was diverting funds from his NGO to pay the blackmailers and to fund some personal accounts of his......

BLESS YOU FATHER , YOU KONT

Mark Twain.

PS: Mods and Rockers......I have tried not to explicitly swear in the above post....and have disguised some of my feelings|words.... towards the above.... but if you think that it still needs editing - I would rather you delete the post altogether.....as I feel it would take away my strong feelings ...in a way that dilutes my anger, in the way that I want to express it....and in that case i would rather see the post binned....

Mark Twain.

Thread Information