Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: System banker software

System banker software

Hi i am using these selection via the exchanges and have started with a betting bank of £1000.
    the software is setting the stakes at around the 2 pound mark for nearly all the selections.just wondering if this is correct as would have expected higher with the starting bank amount.
    If the staking seems correct when can i expect to see the stake to rise.
    Well chuffed with results so far 10 bets 6 wins
    cheers mick

Hi Mick,

I'm no expert on the software, thats best left to Keith and the longer term members, however I have been using the software for a couple of months and the standard stake seems to be 0.2% of whatever your bank is. As the bank increases so should the stake.

After a loser the software sets the stake to recover the losing stake and make a slight profit. To avoid stakes getting too high following a series of losers the initial stake is quite low to protect the bank. This will become apparent when a couple of odds-on shots get turned over without a winner in between.

The idea being slow and steady profits without undue risk to the bank. Well at least that my interpretation of whats going on!

You will see why the stakes are around £2.00 when a losing run of a few bets occur.

Its a nice controlled way of stepping staking and the idea is, as Cantona says, that the bank will increase after every losing run.

It has done that very nice for me so far. I have made 114 bets at a strike rate of 41% and my bank has increased 12.8%.

The stakes will eventully increase but the software is geared to looking after your bank first and foremost.

Glad you are enjoying as the system banker is already one of my favourites as it is a different way of staking compared to the other banks i run so its a nice variation on a theme.

It is not the cards you are dealt but what you do with them that counts

As with ANY staking plan, the object is to protect the bank, and the software does this by taking a number of variables into account. The reason why the vast majority break the banks on this type of plan is because they have no bank management, research or risk assessment in place. Without them......at some point BOOM!!!!

Although any staking plan can be busted at some point, you have to build in enough security to try and prevent it.

You will appreciate what the software can do over a few weeks.

You can always run a side bank on just the selections, as they are profitable on there own.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

What has been the average annual bank increase using this software?

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

Ignore that. I should have had a read first.

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

Tell you what i will do for anyone who is interested in the software but are not 100% sure

I will post my stats on both this and odds on software daily showing how much the banks have raised or fallen up to the end of september

Like I have said before I can't place every bet due to work constraints but im honest and I will also say how many losing and winning bets i have missed.

Thats how much i rate this software.

I think that's all I needed to hear TH

I'm going to give them ago with a couple of smallish banks.

George Carlin

Just start them small Mav and use an online bookmaker so you can put the small bets on. Then when you are more comfortable and bank has risen you can either use the exchange function that takes into account the £2.00 min bet or you can add more to the banks.

Im using the bookmaker stakes at moment so most of my bets are under £2.00. Have still managed to make £64.00 profit in just over 100 bets so although you think you are betting very small most of the time it does allow you to build up profit nicely.

Them results sound very impressive. I hope I don't cause a correction:)
    It's going to feel very strange going back to using a bookmaker so I'll probably take the risk and use £2 min bets. On my head be it.

George Carlin

As keith says you could also have a level stake bank side bank and that way you could place both the advised bookmaker stake and the level stake bet all as one. Its totally up to you, the system has got an option set up for you using the exchanges so either way is legitimate.

I think you will find it ok as even if there is corrections as the whole idea of the software is the staking ensures you profit after a losing run. So if a correction is on the premises what it might mean is you have to place a few bigger bets which is why the bank has to comfortable money for you.

As with most things with gambling one of the biggest dangers is bottling things when things are tough which is why the bank should be small to begin with. You should be fine because you are doing it small and that is how everyone should start every bank. If it works you turn big eventully anyhow. If it dont you just put it down to experience but you are able to give it every chance to work.

Yeah that's a good idea, then at least if I do break the bank I know it was just my staking that did it.

Just to double check. If there are multiple selections given in a day, I can only place a bet on the first selection until I know it's result, as I won't know what stake to put on the next one(s)?

George Carlin

yep, thats why i cant do them all as im at work.

have been doing the weekend and evening bets and ones when im off work. I would say there are usually between 10 and 15 bets on a normal weekend. maybe 3 or 4 on a normal days racing. so if you can only do the weekend you are probably getting on for doing half the bets anyway. It dont really matter if you miss bets as the strike rate is high and losing runs dont matter as the staking takes into account the price you are taking and the previous bets you have managed to strike. So if you end up missing a load of short price horses and bet on longer ones the stake is adjusted according to the price not just the run you are on.

Right, I've got it thanks. This sounds a very refreshing way to bet as you won't mind the losers anywhere near as much, and I won't feel obligated to getting every possible bet on. I'm looking forward to giving this a go.

George Carlin

The software will work fine if you install it on a pen drive.

I will at some point put an eBook together about how it works, compared to other plans, etc.

I use it on a pen drive so I can use the software at work during the week and at home in the evenings and at weekends.

I started with a £200 bank around the start of August and by bank is up a few pence under £25 at the minute. I am very impressed with the software

E-book would be good Keith, I look forward to it.

just the one winner today from 6 bets.

Bank down 1.40% on the day.

Strike rate now stands at 40% from 117 bets with a profit of 11.28%

Lots of seconds and a couple of them real close. I got 0.7/1 on the winner, so there was something positive to take out of it:D All in all it was an enjoyable day doing them and there should be quite a few more over the next couple of days. I tend to get dragged out by the missus at the weekend so I'll have to try and think of a good excuse for being house bound.

George Carlin

yeah, and as long as you aint cursed it the losers dont matter anyhow. :)

My recent strike rate is still showing at 46.15% as against the overall at 40% so the software is actually saying there is a bit more of a chance of a loser or two yet before a winner for me.

Current losing run is 3 and when I started I had a winner and then a losing run of 5 so its a good confidence builer when you find your bank actually increases from its previous high each time you end a losing run.

I did say it was a possibility that I would jinx it:)

Hopefully if you mostly just play at the weekend then your high SR doesn't necessarily mean that there is a correction due overall, just that you should expect one:D

That's what I think appeals most to me about this as I don't mind at all really about the losers as you just think to yourself well the next bet I'll have more on it. Goes completely against what you think is sensible when it comes to betting, but if it works. Great

George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
    I did say it was a possibility that I would jinx it:)

Hopefully if you mostly just play at the weekend then your high SR doesn't necessarily mean that there is a correction due overall, just that you should expect one
    You have it in one.

Thats why missing bets dont really matter. As it is high strike rate you would have to be cursed to miss all the winning bets and only get on the losers.

It is quite possible for someone to be on a good run while someone is on a bad run. But as it is a stepping plan driven by price variation it dont matter.

1/09

3 winners from 6 bets.

Bank up 2.39% on the day

Strike rate now stands at 41% from 123 bets with a profit of 13.94%

Almost got the bank into profit today. Got a rubbish price on the first winner, but made up for it on the last. My SR is 33% athe moment. Roll on 2moro.

George Carlin

02/09/07

3 bets today which all lost.

Bank down 1.08% on the day.

Strike rate now stands at 40% from 126 bets with a profit of 12.71%

Quote Originally Posted by tophatter View Post
    As keith says you could also have a level stake bank side bank and that way you could place both the advised bookmaker stake and the level stake bet all as one.
    By level stake you mean the same % don't you, not the same actual stake, for example, not £10 for each bet, but say 3% or something of your betting bank like a normal system. I always get mixed up with these two on the forum. I think I'm gonna give that ago as well as I like high strike rate systems.

Has anyone compared the two sets of staking just out of interest? Or have any idea what the ROI might be at level stakes?

George Carlin

Level stakes is just that, level......£10 per bet, nothing more, nothing less. If he was using 3% that would be a Percentage Staking plan.

You can compare by downloading the results.

Question

Have updated to the monthly subscription but am unable to get to selections page.Never had this problem when on weekly wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem.can access my other selection on running for profit and jumping for profit auto systems.hope it works before racing starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Level stakes is just that, level......£10 per bet, nothing more, nothing less. If he was using 3% that would be a Percentage Staking plan.

You can compare by downloading the results.
    Gotcha

George Carlin

Just a quick one. I take it a % would be better then level stakes.

George Carlin

Thread Information