Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: System banker software

03/09/07

3 winners from 6 selections. I missed 3 selections two of which lost and the other won at 11/8.

Bank up 1.93% on the day.

Strike rate now stands at 40% from 132 bets with a profit of 14.88%

It is not the cards you are dealt but what you do with them that counts

04/09/07

2 winners from 4 selections.

Bank up 0.38% on the day.

Strike rate now stands at 40% from 136 bets with a profit of 15.31%

I wont be able to do any tomorrow as wont have access to my pc.

05/09/07

I make it 4 winners from 9 selections.

Bank up 2.4% on the day

I'm using the exchange function not the bookmaker function so other people may have slightly different results.

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

nice work Mav,

like i say i could not do the banker bets today and wont be able to do them tomorrow either. Glad you had what looks a pretty decent day though.

Yes it was quite a good day. You seem to get some decent priced winners as well with this. I'm also running a side bank as suggested at 2.5% staking and that's up 13.3% since I started!!

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

My bank is up £32.16 (16%) in a month. 141 bets with 63 winners for an SR of 45%. My recent SR is 46.15% with average odds of 2.91. I am really impressed with it and love the look of my P/L graph:

Attached Images Attached Images

06-08-07

Not a great day. 0 winners from 4 bets

Bank dropped 2.73%

George Carlin

Made a bit of a up today. I missed the last bet which won because of betfair deciding to go a bit pete tong

It should have been 3 winners from 6 bets with a bank increase of 3.31%

Instead I ended up with 2 winners from 5 bets and a bank increase of 1.69%

Nevermind, I can live with that.

George Carlin

ive been out tonight so im affected by alcohol but i know im up on the day because the last bet i placed won. Thats the beauty of how this thing works, every time you get a winner you have a bank bigger than it reached the last time you had a winner

every time you get a winner you have a bank bigger than it reached the last time you had a winner
    Great insight from an alcoholic

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

A very up and down day that finished brilliantly

The last bet was a Running for Profit one as well so it was very much appreciated

5 winners from 10 bets

Bank up a whopping 4.35%. You don't get that at HSBC.:D

George Carlin

I missed the early bets which had 3 winners so I only had two winners on the day. Bank up 0.73% but would have been more.

Strike rate now stands at 40% from 145 bets with a profit of 17.08%

09/09/07

5 bets today with just one winner, but as that winner was the selection I placed last it means the bank has a small increase of 0.24% on the day.

Strike rate now stands at 39% from 150 bets with a profit of 17.35%

10/09/07

Got a bit lucky today as I could only do the first selection which won. There were three others, all which lost, but i could not do them. Then again I missed three winners on Saturday so it balances out and even if I had got those losers the next winner would replenish the bank anyhow.

Strike rate now stands at 40% from 151 bets with a profit of 17.57%

My laptop packed up last night and I've spent the whole day taking it a part and soldering some tiny annoying little part which for some reason keeps melting. I've put enogh solder on it now to keep a tin mine in business.

Judging by the results I wouldn't have made or lost much, but would have had to place a pretty big bet in the scheme of things which always get the heart going. A good day for a computer to go:)

George Carlin

was a good day up 0.019%

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

Quote Originally Posted by Street cry View Post
    was a good day up 0.019%
    Let's have a bum party!

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

ha ha better than a loss

11/09/07

Again I could only do the first selection today and it lost this time.

looking at the other selections there were 3 winners from 7 with the last two selctions losing so my bank would have hit three new highs before faling back I would suspect to not far away from where it started.

Bank down on the day by 0.34%

Strike rate is 39% from 152 bets with a profit of 17.17%

scaaty is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Just finished the first week using this software and I'm really impressed with it - dead easy to use and a nice steady profit. Started small with a bookie account and theoretical £250 bank ( really got just over £100 in the account but will top up if needed). So far my smallest stake has been 21p, the biggest £6.77 and I've made a profit of £9.44

Excellent value at just £3 per week!

*** Please do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in reality ***

I love this software as well, but I think because of the nature of the staking plan, I personally think ( and i'm ready to be shot down here ) that it's best to have a bank that, of course you are more then prepared to lose, but you also expect to lose eventually, unlike a more conventional system i.e 2% staking, as sooner or later you're gonna hit a losing run that will wreck any bank even using a system that has a 40%+ strike rate.

So my plan is to build up my bank to a certain point, and then take the profit from it when ever it goes over that level, so it doesn't build up any further, but gives me a constant source of income. When it breaks, I'll write it off and then start again.

George Carlin

scaaty is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

A few years ago, before I found this site, I dabbled with a doubling up system I bought on Ebay - didn't take me long to figure out that breaking the bank was inevitable and it was likely to happen sooner rather than later so I abandoned that pretty quickly. From what I've seen of it, Keith's staking is very much safer, but as he's said earlier in the thread, any staking plan can go bust and I think it makes perfect sense to do what you're planning.
    I feel like I'm betting with free money at the moment - I stopped smoking in March and since then I've been putting the money I would have spent on cigarettes into new betting banks. I'll top up this bank every week until it reaches the level it needs to get the bets on Betfair and take advantage of the better odds, after that any profit is great but if the bank breaks, well, the money would only have gone up in smoke anyway !

*** Please do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in reality ***

It all comes down to making sure you enjoy your betting. If you enjoy your betting then you are more liable to make money - I know it sounds daft but I believe in that 100%.

As long as you dont view your banks as money until you actually withdraw from it then you should be able to handle and indeed enjoy any challenges that are thrown at you along the way.

What you suggest Maverick is absolutley sensible. It will slow up long term growth because you are withdrawing from the bank but you are withdrawing real money. Ultimatley that is every gamblers aim - some like to withdraw after a certain period of time, some like to withdraw after a certain bank level has been reached and some like to withdraw a certain percentage of profit on a regular basis.

Again the good thing is the software has the facility to make a withdrawl (or a deposit) and it will work things out from there. Different banks and different systems will have different thresholds you are comfortable with - they dont all have to be the same because all systems and staking plans have different risks attached to them and therefore it is only natural to maybe have different plans when it comes to converting Bank profit into money (and make no mistake you must never treat bank profit as money until you have made that conversion, you never have money in your betting banks only profit and points that are available to convert into money if you so wish)

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
    I love this software as well, but I think because of the nature of the staking plan, I personally think ( and i'm ready to be shot down here ) that it's best to have a bank that, of course you are more then prepared to lose, but you also expect to lose eventually, unlike a more conventional system i.e 2% staking, as sooner or later you're gonna hit a losing run that will wreck any bank even using a system that has a 40%+ strike rate.

So my plan is to build up my bank to a certain point, and then take the profit from it when ever it goes over that level, so it doesn't build up any further, but gives me a constant source of income. When it breaks, I'll write it off and then start again.
    I have used loss recovery in the past including live on here where betting to make £10 a point i regulary put on big wagers 4 figures at times i started with a 1000 points ie a ten grand bank. Keiths software is far safer than my approach as the recovery regression is far reduced from what i was attempting.

To get the same effect you could always revert back to original stake after winners so basically you do not increase the original bet value as the bank grows you only increase after a loser. This would mean that the longer you go the safer you are .
    Personally i am going to keep it going till i get my 1 grand to 4 grand then take 2 grand out and restart the bank with 2 grand either that or i'll go bust we'll soon know good luck SC

Cheers SC. My plan was just to get it to a grand and take anything above that, as with this sort of thing I wouldn't feel comfortable with anything more in there as it could all get wiped out in a couple of days and from what I've heard the staking doesn't really change even with that much of a bank unless you hit a losing run, so hopefully I will have a lot more security built in then I have now and a nice residual income.

George Carlin

I missed EL BANDINDOS because it said Uttox 550 not 505 on the selection page

I went out for a bit and made sure I was back in time and:splapme

George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
    I missed EL BANDINDOS because it said Uttox 550 not 505 on the selection page
    I missed it too but I assumed I had copied the time down wrong. I should have checked it against the cards as I often do when a time strikes me as being odd. That one would have done had I not written down 5.50 and just assumed it was Kempton starting half an hour earlier than normal and not noting down the course. Had I written down Uttoxeter too I would have probably spotted the error.

Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    I missed it too but I assumed I had copied the time down wrong. I should have checked it against the cards as I often do when a time strikes me as being odd. That one would have done had I not written down 5.50 and just assumed it was Kempton starting half an hour earlier than normal and not noting down the course. Had I written down Uttoxeter too I would have probably spotted the error.
    Yes I should have clicked really considering I'd had a bet in the 335 at Uttox

George Carlin

Not a bad set of results:D

George Carlin

5 out of 5 for the day and got to say it looked like it was gonna happen soon by the results.some really unlucky losers over the past couple of days.
    top tipping my banks up £105.44 on a £1000 bank in just over a fortnight.
    89 bets 37 wins
    keep up the good work guys

Thread Information