Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: System banker software

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Mine is nicely up :) And 3 good winners today.
    I made it only one Keith. Are you using other selections with it.

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

i stoppped after the first one today as i am not available tomorrow have made good gains thus far 8% increase in bank in 3 weeks good going plus i have missed a load of em

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

I know a lot of them are backed in like mad before they are posted, but my bank is down 28 percent over the same period. Are you guys using members bets with them as well that I do not have access to. I am not moaning, honestly as I can stomach bad runs, just a little confused with Keiths previous post.

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

Ah well, severe migraine today, I forgot to include page 2 on the Members page Back to bed.....been there all day

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Sorry to hear that Keith. Migraines are a bitch. I suffered from them when i was a kid, but grew out of them. I am glad i am not going mad.

George Carlin

29/09/07

1 winner from 3. bank up 0.65% on the day

39% strike rate from 115 bets. Profit = 21.50%

It is not the cards you are dealt but what you do with them that counts

scaaty is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
    I know a lot of them are backed in like mad before they are posted, but my bank is down 28 percent over the same period.
    I'm not using a levels bank, but according to my stats page the 'if levels' figure is -15.34pts. I started on 4th September and I've missed two bets, one was Grand Heights and I missed one loser when I was out last night. I assume that 1pt = 1%, so not sure how you're as much as 28% down - I've looked back on the thread and I think you started your levels bank about the same time as I started using the software. All I can think is that quite a few of the bookies prices must have been better than Betfair's - I know some of them have been, I've been pleasantly surprised how often I've done better than the BF price just before the off. Once I've settled one bet I check the prices on the next, if its shortening on BF and the bookies price is as good or better I take it then and don't wait till near the off, if it looks like it might drift a bit I wait. Anyway as you say it's early days yet, hopefully it'll turn round for you soon !

*** Please do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in reality ***

Cheers Scaaty. I'm probably confusing things by saying level stakes, it's a fixed percentage (2.5%). I was just trying to differentiate it from the software. I know I have lost out to SP a few times, but I don't think on average I'm betting below it. Nevermind.

George Carlin

It's around 35pts up this year to levels, which is below the norm, but as with most things this year, that is our wonderful weather. I think I'll move to Japan in Fiji, looked much nicer during the Grand Prix

Much better today , and if I can get this script I'm writing finished this week, it means I only have one page to update, rather than the 12 or so I have to do manually every day, that should limit mistakes further, as I will then have more time to check.

30/09/07
    Just the one winner today from 5 bets, but as it was the last bet I placed it means the bank increases on the day by 0.77% and also a new high for the bank.

I now have a 38% strike rate from 192 bets and a profit of 22.43%

Started the month with the profit standing at 11.28% and since then I have struck 75 bets with 27 winners at a strike rate of 36%.

yep a good day and indeed a new bank high good stuff

Losing run ended today with nice winner and new bank high.
    I started on the 9th september with a small bank of £1000 and since then have achieved the following results. Please bare in mind i dont do em on sundays so i leave myself ina winning position on either friday or usually saturday. I did one sunday which was last weekend.
    BETS 91
    WINS 32
    STRIKE 35%
    POI 16%
    BANK GROWTH 9.1%

I am gonna restart this soon with a 5 grand bank hopefully before christmas , very good results considering strike is down 5% of long term figures

Wow no bets today thats a first for me my bank is up £190 o a £1000 starting bank.keep up the good work guys

First for me as well....in fact harldy anything today, apart from the lays

hi i have just downloaded the software any clues how to run it bit muffed by it

cheers frank

Quote Originally Posted by fgould View Post
    hi i have just downloaded the software any clues how to run it bit muffed by it

cheers frank
    There are no selections today Frank so no unlock code. Wait till tomorrow and all will become clear, but in the meantime read the Tips tab in the software, the System Banker website and review the past results of the system to make sure you know what to expect

cheers frank
    so there are selections to back when selected by the software

cheers frank:)

Quote Originally Posted by fgould View Post
    so there are selections to back when selected by the software
    The update page will show the selections (normally 3-5 a day) but today there are none. Then it's just a case of following the instructions on the system banker webpage and in the software and letting it handle the staking for you.

The UNLOCK code works today, so you can play with it till midnight with any data you choose. Click the Help for help!

hi again
    does the unlock code change each day as im on a weeks free trial

cheers frank ps do i need a new one each day and if so how do i get it:)

hi
    ive input the unlock code and entered my bank now were do i get the selections from to input plesae

frank:)

Today's selections aren't up yet - they'll be there, along with a new unlock code for today, sometime between now and 12.30

geeeeeez this is hard work were do i get the todays unlock code my old one thursday ****** does not work today im on a free trial

frank

Thought i would just do an update on my stats as chatter on the system banker has been quiet of late
    Totals bet win Strike Stake P&L POI
    121 42 35% 804 121 15%

The above is only 5 weeks returns from a 1000 bank and i have missed a good few bets however a good few of them would have been losers so thats why my poi is quite healthy.
    I have decided to add a grand a month to the bank as oppose to a big lump at once will update regularly SC

Im still cracking away at it but cant really do them in the week much because of work. I always only intended to post my results through Septemeber as there were as few people asking what was other people thoughts on the software.

Bank hit another high yesterday and my view remains exactly the same as it was when I posted last month which is this. As long as believe in what you are doing and keep your nerve then this is an excellent way of betting on a system with a good strike rate and turnover.

I may as well add my stats, correct as of end of 15/10/07...
    Bets: 265
    Wins: 105
    Lost: 160
    Overall SR: 40%
    Recent SR: 30.77%
    Current P/L: 63.42
    F/c P/L Month: 5.28
    If Levels: -2.3 points
    Risk Meter: 12
    Av Odds: 3.11
    Losing Run: 16/0

I was thinking about you yesterday Matt coz I knew you missed the winner on Saturday which left you on quite a long losing run.

Nice to see you kept your nerve and did not think the world was against you. I know you well enough to know you had no worries on that score anyhow.

Was pleased when Fringe won yesterday though for you.

Quote Originally Posted by tophatter View Post
    I was thinking about you yesterday Matt coz I knew you missed the winner on Saturday which left you on quite a long losing run. Was pleased when Fringe won yesterday though for you.
    Cheers TH. Shame I went out yesterday afternoon and missed Fringe though eh?

But today's did the business and with my stakes calculated on the early price of 9/4 but settled at 3/1 I actually got a nice bonus of around a fiver out of it too, which from a starting bank of £200 is handy.

Still very much enjoying this software.

Here are my stats so far, started September 4th, missed last Friday and Saturday and a couple of bets on other days. One thing I do find a bit confusing is that if you add to the bank, it adds that amount to your profit figure - I added £20 yesterday so it's showing my profit as £58.55 when I know it's actually £38.55.

Bets 184
    Wins 64
    lost 120
    SR 35%
    Recent SR 42.31%
    P/L +38.55
    F/c P/L Month 4.8 ......I don't understand what this figure is ?
    If Levels -25.8pts
    Risk Meter 12
    Av Odds 3.16
    Losing Run 16/0

Quote Originally Posted by scaaty View Post
    F/c P/L Month 4.8 ......I don't understand what this figure is ?
    Divide your profit in the software by 12 and you get damn close so I'm guessing it's profit averaged out over 12 months

Thread Information