Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: systems for sale

nova123 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

systems for sale

Hi, I get a lot of emails about systems for sale,I have bought some, but have not been very successful. I don't know maybe I give up to easy when losing then go back to them later.
    Is it better following tips or trying to make your own systems I am a bit lost which way to go at the moment. thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by nova123 View Post
    Hi, I get a lot of emails about systems for sale,I have bought some, but have not been very successful. I don't know maybe I give up to easy when losing then go back to them later.
    Is it better following tips or trying to make your own systems I am a bit lost which way to go at the moment. thanks..
    Generally speaking, unless the e-mails are from a very reputable source and offer you a way to check past performance to validate the claims they are making I would put them straight into the deleted items folder. Such e-mails usually make bold claims that just don't stack up when you start to dig below the surface. And most of the people pushing these systems know they are crap but they want to make money from them so they sell them on.

It sounds to me like you need to find something you're happy with and then give it time to work for you rather than chopping and changing every few days. Here's what I suggest:

Follow the W2W free systems such as the A+ bets, Lambourn Yuck and golden lays. Follow them for three months and see how it's going. Don't expect your bank to double or anything like that in that period. Your banks should show a steady increase - that's all your after. That's really all you're ever after, that's all any of us can reasonably hope for. You're not going to make £30k in a year from a £100 starting bank or whatever other ridiculous claims you may have heard from people pushing duff systems.

Once you're happy following those systems religiously then consider either buying one of the W2W eBooks or joining up a full racing club member. This gets you access to more systems to follow. Do those systems and watch the banks slowly build up. Carry on like this and you'll have a nicely balanced portfolio of investments/systems with banks building steadily and profits accumulating. Lovely.

Then when you know more about the game and have the comfort blanket that comes with a balanced set of systems with increasing banks you can start to look at developing your own systems.

At least that's how I would do, and in fact pretty much how I have done it.

And keep records of every bet you do. It may be a bit time consuming but it really helps to keep you focused on where you were and where you're going.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time. Like tears in rain. Time to die.

Thanks for a great reply mathare,I was swayed to the get rich quick systems I gotoff the net ,but alot of them are chasing money systems or the same ones I have since seen for free.

Now though I am going to follow your advice, follow the free systems and maybe buy an ebook, I cannot afford the membership for a full membership, maybe I will try it for a month.. thanks again..:)

hi buddhabee, yes I am guilty of not writing it down all the time, or losing track of weather I am in the black or red. I will write it all down now, i will just have to make more time.thanks..

Use a spreadsheet.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thread Information