Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Mavrick's Lays

Aww what aint to good is it ! Hopefully another looser :D

Nevermind

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

yer :( not to good that one :( how much did you lose?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven2007 View Post
    yer :( not to good that one :( how much did you lose?
    Enough to make me stay in bed all day:D

Saturday 15th December

105 Southwell Counting House 0.79 LOST

Stake
    £32.02

Todays Profit
    £30.43
    New Bank
    £1311.68
    Next Stake
    £32.79

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

any selections 2 day ?

Just double checking. Should know in 10 minutes or so:)

George Carlin

No, nothing today.

George Carlin

okie doky :) plans 2 day?

I've spent the day trying to write content for a website that I'm sorting out. It's been fun:) Now it's time for dinner. mmm

George Carlin

what website you sorting out then mavrick?

Anything today m8y?

I'm afraid there is nothing today mate, but I've already got my eye on one for tomorrow though if it's priced how I expect it to be.

George Carlin

which one you keeping an eye on?

Hows it going m8 wot you been doing with ya self 2 day?

Sorry mate, I had a hectic one last night.

The horse I had my eye on is about 2 points bigger then I thought it would be so it's another day with no lays.

It's annoying when there isn't anything for a few days.

George Carlin

what did ya get up 2 last night den hah :P

what horse was u keepin an eye on?

I went out to do some xmas shopping and somehow ended up drunk when I got home I started studying the racing and fell asleep on my computer:) When I woke up I couldn't be bothered to carry on so I just went to bed.

The horse I was looking at was called High Bird Humphrey in the 1220 at Catterick and it finished stone last at 7/2:splapme. I thought it would have been much shorter then that. I'm determined to get tomorrows racing finished soon, but if the last week is anything to go on I might not be able to be relied upon, but I'll do my best:wink

George Carlin

7/2 aint to bad odds i gues what odds was it when you was looking @ it?
    :)

It was about 7/2, but I thought it was going to be forecast something like 6/4

George Carlin

whats the max you lay up to the is it only 3?

hopefully something for wensday :D

is there anything for today my?

I'm sorry again for not getting back to you sooner. There is nothing again and I spent absoloute ages trying to find something for today. There are three running today which I wouldn't want to be on at the price though:

320 Ling Mutamaasek 1.74
    240 New Petit Robin 1.84
    120 Bangor Openditch 1.72

but I won't be getting involved. Yep I don't lay bigger then 3.00 anymore, as it's just not my cup of tea.

George Carlin

see if they get lower :) we just had a chemical plant blow up next 2my house so i got 2 stay in lol

Quote Originally Posted by Steven2007 View Post
    see if they get lower :) we just had a chemical plant blow up next 2my house so i got 2 stay in lol

Blimey, that doesn't sound too good.

The lays that I've posted are actually profitable in the long run, but the profit on turnover is rather small, so I don't back them myself. I'm trying to refine them so I can start using them as well as there aren't that many of my main lays.

I wouldn't back them today, as the last 6 of them have all won (horse lost) and so a correction is extremely likely.

George Carlin

which ones are your main lays then?

You no that book you spoke about does it help you pick lay selections m8y?

My main lays are the ones that you have been betting on. I always put a stake next to them and they are the ones that I've been including on the results.

These are just something else. I would not bet these if I was you. There are no main lays today.

The book that I recommended tells you how to read form, that's it. So you can use it for lays and backs and it's completely invaluable. It's no system though and you still have to put hours of work in, but if you want to know what to look for in horse races then that's the one to get.

I have read it 10s of times and I refer to it nearly every day!

George Carlin

o right i will look in to it . about getting it.

What ya up to then?

Hopefully something for 2moro aye mavrick :)

Thread Information