Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Mavrick's Lays

It didn't pan out quite how I was expecting, but I'll take it:)

Time for bed as I've been awake for over 30 hours

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

What do you mean it dint pay out aswell as you wanted ?

30hours ekk!!

Pan not pay! Come on, keep up man :D

I wasn't really expecting him to get placed, and when it was in-running I must admit I was getting a little concerned. Yep 34 hours to be exact. I was going to go to bed at about 0900, but then I had one of them big cans of red bull and sleep was then out of the question:)

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

haha opps typo hah!!

did it come 2nd?

okie m8 sleep easy!

what time u back on?

Anything for tuesday :)

I've only just woken up

That was a nice sleep. I probably won't know if there anything for today for about an hour and a half.

George Carlin

There is nothing at all today.

George Carlin

okie mate :)

how long did you sleep 4 in the end lol

About 10+ hours in the end:D

I'm going to have an easy day today as well.
    I'll probably have a good idea about tomorrows selections sometime this evening or the early hours:)

George Carlin

okie doky ! good good 10hour is alright!

what time do you think ?

Probably by midnight my time unless I fall asleep as my body clock is all over the place at the moment:)

George Carlin

aww how did you mess it up then?

My girlfriend works funny hours and if she gets home and I'm in bed I always wake up and can't get back to sleep so I get up and do some work on my computer and before I know it I'm falling asleep in the middle of the day/night.. who knows:D

I'm trying to get back into a routine where I go to bed about 2100 and get up at 0500. I like to have all my bets sorted by 0800 ish before tipsters release their tips and ratings.

George Carlin

o right so you get the better odds you mean hehe !!

9am pretty early aint it im up til about 3am me lool!!

It will be tomorrow morning now Steven as I'm going to bed. I can't keep my eyes open.

George Carlin

okie m8 no worrys sleep easy night :)

anything for today m8y?

I'm sorry I don't know yet as I've had to spend a few hours updating my ratings. I should know within an hour or so.

George Carlin

oki m8 i will pop back in abit :)

There's nothing again today

I'll sort them out earlier tomorrow, it just took me longer then I thought it would today.

George Carlin

Aww okie m8 no worrys :)
    What plans you have 2 day?

Nothing special planned. Probably just watch the racing on my computer, have a look at the form for tomorrow and do a bit of cleaning in my apartment. A most exciting life I lead:D

George Carlin

I have 2 do some cleaning aswell!

Are you looking for selections tonight?

No, it'll be tomorrow morning again, but I'll get them up earlier this time:)

George Carlin

What time u up 2moro about 5am lol!!

wb :)

I actually got up at 0300 because I fell asleep early again last night and I have managed to sort the whole days racing out before 0600! Not bad a?:D

I'm afraid to say that it is another day without any lays, but there were several that almost made it onto the list. The best of them is Welsh Main 1.82/1 in the 1250 at Taunton, but I wouldn't have a bet if I was you. I certainly won't be.

George Carlin

ok m8y

i will catch u in a few hours m8y

We had a power cut so I wasn't able to get on the internet for hours

Friday 14th December

240 Southwell Safebreaker 1.74 WON

Stake
    £33.49
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Todays Loss
    £58.27
    New Bank
    £1281.25
    Next Stake
    £32.03

George Carlin

Thread Information