Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Mavrick's Lays

Tuesday 22nd January

1430 Southwell Bonnie Prince Blue 2.38 LOST

Sake
    £35.58
    -----------------------------------------------
    Todays Profit
    £33.80
    New Bank
    £1457.03
    Next Stake
    £36.43

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

Wednesday 23rd January

650 Kempton Avoca Dancer 2.00 WON

Stake
    £36.43
    --------------------------------------------------
    There were a couple of non-runners so the amended price is 1.81.

Todays Loss
    £65.94
    New Bank
    £1391.09
    Next Stake
    £34.77

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

you alright m8 long time no speak:)

only just got my internet back

hows u doing?

Hello mate it's good hear that you have sorted out your internet. All is going well my end.

You are probably going to hit a few losing bets if you start following these now as they have just hit a really good run with 10 winning bets on the trot.

George Carlin

Nice one your doing well then :D

How was todays selection?

The bet lost. It's been a bit weird lately as the selections which I thought might have a chance have come no where, but the ones I thought had no chance of finishing first have won.

I was out on the town last night and I was going to get up early to see if there was selection but I couldn't as I had the worst headache I've had in years. My girlfriend has these really strong painkillers left over from a surgery which she never takes and I had one and it dealt with the headache nicely:D

George Carlin

nice hehe atleast u feeling better thats the reason i dont drink no more always feel **** after so was not worth it haha !!

you think anything good for 2 moro?

I don't drink very often, but when I do I normlly have too much.

I won't know about a selection until 2am-3am. There probably is one though.

George Carlin

Friday 24th January

There is no bet today.

George Carlin

Hows it going today you been alright?

Yeah I feel much better now then I did 12 hours ago. I've just spent the day eating, watching DVDs and generally just being lazy. I managed to watch all three Rambos which I had never seen before which I feel quite proud about in preparation for the new one that is coming out soon:)

George Carlin

was they any good yer?

aye im doing alright n dat im going to sleep in amin like 5am soon lol

cya u 2 moro

The first one and the third one were really good, but the 2nd one was quite boring.

Speak to ya tomorrow I'm off to bed as well I think.

George Carlin

There is no bet for Saturday.

George Carlin

Sunday 27th January

1450 Southwell Laredo Sound 0.91 WON

Stake
    £34.77
    ---------------------------------------
    Todays Loss
    £31.64
    New Bank
    £1359.44
    Next Stake
    £33.99

George Carlin

How did todays bet do ?

Horse won. Bet lost

This correction was due so I'm not too surprised.

Monday 28th January

1550 Kempton Ricci De Mare 3.00 LOST

Stake
    £33.99
    -----------------------------------------------
    Todays Profit
    £32.29
    New Bank
    £1391.73
    Next Stake
    £34.79

George Carlin

Nada today

George Carlin

Nada again. Plenty of racing, but nothing that stands out. I'm already looking at Thursday.

George Carlin

How many months have you been doing it to win the £391.73 ?

been a while now aint it ?

It's been four months now and on average a 10% monthly return. I'm expecting a small increase in that over the long term which will provide a nice steady income with no big dips which is my aim for this.

Thursday 31st January

1340 Wincanton Fiddling Again 0.81 LOST

Stake
    £34.79
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Todays Profit
    £33.05
    New Bank
    £1424.78
    Next Stake
    £35.62

She is being tipped and backed solely on breeding, and there are better propositions in this field IMO.

George Carlin

Good luck m8!! What ya up 2 2day then ?

I'm off to bed now. I only stayed up because my mate who's also a pro punter told me that the mare was nailed on to win today, but I knew she'd get turned over:D

I feel quite smug

George Carlin

There is not bet for Friday.

George Carlin

Due to time restraints I will no longer be updating this thread.

Sorry if anyone was following it.

George Carlin

Aww how come thats sad to hear :(

Hello mate

This part of the forum is just for fun really, and I ended up taking it a bit too seriously and was spending far too much time studying form for these selections when it started out as just a bit of fun with a system I was having a play with. If I carry on much longer I will feel compelled to try and reach the £5000 target and that will probably take another year at least, so I thought I would knock it on the head now before I get a bit too commited.

I spend far too much time on horse racing forums as it is when I should be working:D. I'm so far behind on my ratings it's going to take me a week to catch up, so I think I'll be taking a little break from here for a while. I think it was really only you that had any interest in them anyway.

Use the thread to keep in touch though bud:)

Take it easy

George Carlin

What job are you doing for working? You are good horse layer!

Yer i remember you telling me takes you hours sorting the form dont it?

Hows you and your girlfriend still all good?

You still going ahead with your selections and stuff ya?

write back :)

Hey m8 hows it going u good?

hows the selections going you still on target?

wb :)

Quote Originally Posted by Steven2007 View Post
    What job are you doing for working? You are good horse layer!

Yer i remember you telling me takes you hours sorting the form dont it?

Hows you and your girlfriend still all good?

You still going ahead with your selections and stuff ya?

write back :)
    Hello mate, all is well. Just a flying visit. I'm still doing the same job, I just need to devote more time to it as i'm getting a bit slack:D

The form takes bloody ages to sift through. I have a number of ways of cutting the selections down, but it still takes hours.

The girlfriends fine. I think. I've popped back to the UK for a bit, so I hope she is behaving herself

Of course I'm still betting! Not going to be stopping that anytime soon.

George Carlin

Thread Information