Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: declarations

declarations

Hi everybody, i need some help. I have been looking for a site that provides a list of horses that have been entered in more than one race for the forthcoming weeks races . The racing post dont do one nor does the @theraces site so if anyone has suggestions please feel free.

Thanks bellabell

Welcome to the forum bellabell

You could try the Sporting Life site. I think what you're after comes under their ABC guide, listing all of today's declarations in alphabetical order but on the right-hand side is a link to declarations for the next 5 days. I'm pretty sure 5 days is as far in advance as you can get for declarations. Big-race entries with multiple entry stages are a different beastie though and you can see which horses have been entered for the early stages of those races months in advance.

The Sporting Life data is sorted alphabetically so you'd need to do a bit of work to get a list of those horses entered in multiple races. But you could copy it all out in a spreadsheet and use a formula to check whether the horse on a given row is the same as the horse on the next row and if so enter 1 in a column and then filter on the 1s to give a list of horses in multiple races.

I have nothing to declare :D

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Quote Originally Posted by vegyjones View Post
    I have nothing to declare :D
    Other than you are a blithering idiot.:)

It's hard to have a battle of wits when your opponent is unarmed.

Thanks for that , much appreciated.

cheers bella b

Thread Information