Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: W2W e-book systems

W2W e-book systems

just wondering if these systems can be put into RSB for the daily qualifiers?

You getting lazy? :) You could actually bend them into a few software programs as they do not use publisher specific variables, just normal day to day ones.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

presto do u mean running for profit and jumping for profit as both those go in rsb and i presume are rsb derived

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

Method derived, and adjusted to work with RSB :)

you could say getting lazy :) but i keep meaning to get RSB, and i may as well build up a good system portfolio before i start spunking out the cash :) i actually bought a £5 e-book of 27 systems of e-bay just to play around with - but non of them could be put into RSB due to using daily newspapers in the selection process (some could probably be fiddled with).

rfhdoc is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

I got a e book for 50 systems. If any 1 wants it for free just pm me with your email addy. Any good out of it send it my way :)
    Also can't a few peeps pool together to get RBS? as no cd's are required to run it?
    Just a thought.

You're only allowed to install one copy, and unless you use RSBNet it isn't much use if you want to use non-standard variables.

hi people ive just bought the nh win system and ive tried it out and i came up with the 2.45 at ascot is this right

I have RSB.... It only goes from 1986 upto 2000 though.

racing systems

Quote Originally Posted by rfhdoc View Post
    I got a e book for 50 systems. If any 1 wants it for free just pm me with your email addy. Any good out of it send it my way :)
    Also can't a few peeps pool together to get RBS? as no cd's are required to run it?
    Just a thought.
    hi just read your thread on win2win site dated oct 2006 have you still got the racing systems available if so could you please send to me at e-mail deleted for your own protection thanks sid

Quote Originally Posted by sid rookley View Post
    hi just read your thread on win2win site dated oct 2006 have you still got the racing systems available if so could you please send to me at e-mail deleted for your own protection thanks sid
    I have had to remove your e-mail address Sid. Please read the forum rules before posting again.

I can pretty much guarantee that none of the 50 systems would be worth having anyway. They have probably been around since the dawn of time and as such all the value has been sucked out of them. You'd be better off following systems that are constantly monitored for profitability. There are plenty available through Win2Win and here on the forum.

I have a list of over 1000 free systems collected from the web, none proved worthwhile, although most are based on variables no longer of any use, or vanished. (IE Sporting Life paper Man On The Spot!)

hi.yes i would like to see the 50 systems you mention in your post on win2win.
    i also have some things you may like.let me know.i started betting on races in
    1965 at longacres racetrack near seattle washington.my email address is
    email removed for your own protection talk to you later.
    clift stevens

keith i was wondering do you still bet when you go on holiday as im going to las vegas for 2 wks on wednesday and i didnt know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by marky72 View Post
    keith i was wondering do you still bet when you go on holiday as im going to las vegas for 2 wks on wednesday and i didnt know what to do
    Keith does as he is a pro, and anyway he still has to maintain his website and provide the system selections. Unless you're a pro I suggest you go to Las Vegas and have a bloody good time and don't think about the horses. There's plenty of other gambling on offer out there - concentrate on that instead

He doesn't want to miss out on the 5:45 Seller at Cartmel :)

If you want to use Betfair in the USA, you need 'HIDE THE IP', and set it to UK ELITE. Anything else, and you will not be able to bet.

What's a holiday?

I'm supposed to be going to Vegas this year....plans keep getting later though :(

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I'm supposed to be going to Vegas this year
    My missus won't let me go this year. Something to do with the two holidays we had there last year apparently

hows the e-book systems doing ive been away for last couple of mnths

Quote Originally Posted by rfhdoc View Post
    Just a thought.
    email deleted for your own protection - please read forum rules.

Hi guys just wondered why the two e-books arnt for sale anymore jumping for profit and running for profit are they not performing anymore

It's because I no longer have the facility to run off all the individual data for them, although Running for Profit is still in my Live list and is showing a profit for this year, so is worth doing still. For some reason I can't find the other system on my auto-system lists, so it either wasn't producing profits anymore or the ROI% dipped below the 2% I accept. Maybe it's time I worked on V2 for them then. I'll see what I can do. I'll have a look at them in more detail this weekend.

Thread Information