Having been using this software for over a year now it is about time I reviewed it. I’m not one of those people who test something once and write a review, I like to make sure I know the product inside and out, and it does exactlty what it is should do.

So what is Proform Racing?

Most of you will have heard of the likes of Raceform, a service that supplies ratings for horses, and a few others like Timeform, etc. These companies supply software that allows you to check every detail about a horse going back 5 years or more. These are excellent tools to have, but do not on their own produce you with profits. Proform includes everything these companies supply, and much more, and makes finding a profitable edge much easier.

To get the best out of this type of software it requires a horse racing system builder built in. This allows you to do analysis across multiple variables in seconds, whereas in the old days it would have taken me hours flicking backwards and forwards through various form books.

Raceform software includes a horse racing system builder, but annoyingly it does not include their own ratings!!! The software is also difficult to use as they haven’t changed the interface since the 90’s so you are working with something from the computer dark ages. Proform Racing on the other hand has a more modern interface and although not Vista/W7 styling, it is simple to use once you are used to it.

My favourite software for over 10 years was RSB (Racing System Builder), but they shutdown in 2009 leaving a big hole in the market for professionals who needed powerful statistical software. After testing everything available back then, the most powerful and flexible proved to be Proform Racing by some distance, and with a major update in 2010 to include Irish Racing, and various other new variables/options/BF prices, you will not find anything on the market that comes close to it.

Due to the amount of data this software contains the interface can be a little daunting at first, so before using any of the information for live betting, take a few days to get used to how it works.

Read my full review here: PROFORM RACING REVIEW

Or visit the Proform Racing web site to subscribe.