Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: FAO Iron Chris

FAO Iron Chris

I saw Billy Sharp came off the bench for Sheffield United in their FA Cup game t'other day. and it got me to wondering.

I haven't seen his name on the scoresheet too often for the Blades. Why hasn't he been a success up there? In comparison, Andy Keogh seems to be making a good name for himself up at Wolves. I always assumed it would be Sharp who was more likely to be Pemiership bound than Keogh!

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

And I hear Norwich (?) are after Martin Paterson too. Who needs strikers, eh?

VEGY - I think his problem was going to a club with a lot of strikers and not getting off the mark early. They haven't played to his strengths either, he seems to drop off a lot and be played right up looking for everything that comes his way. Maybe he made the wrong move, but he went to the team he has supported throughout his life.

MAT - A bit worried about this one Mat, we have seriously derailed after a promising start to the season and I thnik that losing Paterson in the next couple of days would be the final nail.

VEGY - Further talk in the Paterson transfer is a possible chance of us getting Ryan Jarvis as part of the deal, wasn't he on fire with you on loan at the end of last season?

“One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child.”

-Forest Witcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Chris View Post
    VEGY - Further talk in the Paterson transfer is a possible chance of us getting Ryan Jarvis as part of the deal, wasn't he on fire with you on loan at the end of last season?
    Yes... he came and scored a hat trick in his second game, 2 in the game after that and then 1 in his next 11.

Funny you should mention him, because there is talk that we are one of the teams after getting him back on loan!

... FIGHT :D

The Vegster!

Jarvis has gone on loan to Notts County

And Neil Lennon has signed for Wycombe

The Vegster!

Thread Information