Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Oh Dear - Voting

Oh Dear - Voting

Just had the ballot papers through for the local elections.....what to do?

Labour - Used to always vote for them, now I'd be happy to see them burn in the depths of Hell

Tories - Started to look like being a party.....then Cameron got nabbed breaking cycling laws, and last week came out with the old drivel on going green :splapme ......so still a flower pusher.

LibDems -

So it looks like Plaid Cymru.....vote for an Independent Wales....and get rid of those damn English folk :D

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post

So it looks like Plaid Cymru.....vote for an Independent Wales....and get rid of those damn English folk :D
    If you want the nationalists to win then you have to copy the Scottish elections and make a right pillocks of the voting system. This makes the nats a cert and everybody says well the rest couldn't run a piss-up in a brewery so why not independence.

Well I got my postal vote through

What a fantastic democracy we have I had the choice of two Welsh independent's......that is all....where are the main parties?

No one I've spoken with know either of them, although a little research shows that the guy is already the head councillor, while the woman is the up & coming one.

So as that is all I could find about them (2 results on Google!!!!!), I used voting rule No.11.B
    "Vote to kick the one who already has the top job out" :D

Sorted

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Poll day May 1st :D I'll be in Valencia visiting my daughter :D Don't bother with postal as I don't think it is a secret vote that way, somebody has to sign it to say you are who you are. When's the general election so I can arrange another visit

Thread Information