Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: which bot to choose for automated betting?

which bot to choose for automated betting?

Hi
    I am new to all this betfair-betting.Can you please suggest me which bot can I use or buy to start automated betting(easy to use)?betnagel?.Should I combine the bot with some laying system email info,like the one from Betting Insider?
    thank you!
    Ana(spain)

I think everyone has their own favourite bot. I have used BetAngel, Greyhound Bot and Marketfeeder Pro.

I always use Marketfeeder now as it is easy to program and does exactly what I want.

I've never understood the attraction of bestiality but looking back over my life it does appear as though I married a cow, lived with a moose, been out with at least 5 dogs and spent a lot of time being chased by whales.

It depends what you actually want to do "automated betting" if you simply want somwthing to place bets for you when they get to acertain price then get the cheapest one tht has that facility market feeder pro would probably be adequate, if you want to set up trading functions then betangel would be bets in my opinion

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

Give us more idea of the specifics.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

beeting bots or betalay tipster service ?

I am looking for a bot which provides an easy setting system to win on a daily basis.I am not quite sure if to contract a tipster service also ,or instead of the bot, such as the"the betting insider", or,"betalay".Do you recommend an specific bot for that(for a beginner),or using a specific bot combined with a specific daily laying system service?.Which laying system has the best winning rate?
    thank you for help!
    ana

you are looking then for something which looks to automatedly recover losses each bet or perhaps stops at awinner ???

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

wb is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Ana, if you are looking for a bot that you switch on in the moring then let it churn profits for you all day long, I'm afraid you won't find it. You still have to do hard work in order for a bot to make money.

Do you need a bot? Can you clarify what it is exactly you are trying to do?

Tada gan iarracht

I just red about some bots with a winning rate of 86 % like hipro86,layprobot,laybot,grey horse bot and some staking plan attached to those bots , to make some money on a daily basis.But I you say, it seems far more complicated.Futhermore, bots like betangel or bettie, or market feeder are nearly impossible to be understood for a beginner.So I thought myself, it was easier to do this with an automated bot and some staking plan, but now I don´t know really what to do.I guess I have to try any and just start.Do you really think a bot can get 86% wining rate over 18 months?(hipor86 bot).Thank you ,anyway for your help
    Ana

A bot can get a 99% SR, a high SR doesn't mean it'll be in profit though. You can have a 5% SR and make wheelbarrows full of money

You are best learning to profit from a simple to follow system, and staking plan first before jumping in. A lot of bots get bad reviews on forums by people who have no idea how to use them properly , although a lot of the sales blurb does make folk think they print money.

I note also from the FAQ and blurb on HiPro86 that it includes a loss chasing staking plan and averages 45-50 bets a month. If it is a laying system (as I assume it will be for that sort of SR) then I'd want more bets per month to get a better turnover for the amount they are charging.

Mat, not sure if it was that one, but Wayne got to free test one a while back that was a place betting one with a loss chasing staking system. Potentially bank busting and frankly very high risk for little return.

"I put a skylight in my apartment...... the people upstairs are furious." - Stephen Wright

My Website : http://www.mrmrsportssystems.co.uk
    Now offering three subscription based betting systems and daily free bets.
    Free bets 34.7pts up in October

wb is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by MattR View Post
    Mat, not sure if it was that one, but Wayne got to free test one a while back that was a place betting one with a loss chasing staking system. Potentially bank busting and frankly very high risk for little return.
    It wasn't the one mentioned, but a lot of these automated ones seem to be loss chasers.

The one I got a free trial on (It's fairly expensive to subscribe to) basically promised the sun moon and stars on the website. One of those sites that seem like a licence to print money if you like. They are always intriguing, and Betfair (whom I do some work for ) sorted me out with a bank to play with.

The manual was many pages long and at first glance it seemed like a very very complicated strategy. I'd guess that most people did not delve into it, and simply set up the bot.

However, after a week or so of sifting through my betfair p&l , I realised that all it was doing was placing odds-on bets in the place market, then chasing the losses afterwards. The user decided how much risk to take, but it operated on a stop at a win strategy, and if you won your set amount each day - it stopped betting. If however, you had a losing day, the betting continued the following day until you showed a profit on the running sequence of bets. My bank was almost wiped out when I hit around seven odds-on losers in a row one day. I was pretty unlucky statistically that day, but it was bound to happen over time anyway.

There were many spreadsheets, tables and loads of other stuff involved. But behind it all, it was simply a loss chaser system. If I wanted to, I could do that myself without handing over a bundle of money.

Tada gan iarracht

Quote Originally Posted by wb View Post
    But behind it all, it was simply a loss chaser system. If I wanted to, I could do that myself.
    HiPro86 sounds no different then. It has settings the user sets up then leaves for the day. Presumably these are price ranges and target profits, that sort of thing. The FAQ says it's a loss-chaser as it has something about a loser at the end of the day but the software carries the losses over to the next day. There are a lot of loss chasing systems about at the mo and I bet none of them are worth the virtual paper they are written on let alone the fees the authors want for them

The one WB used As soon as they knew I understood how it worked they ignored me!!

Thread Information