Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Get Rich Quick.. How Do They Get Away With It ?

Get Rich Quick.. How Do They Get Away With It ?

A wrong click on my laptop google page led me to this

"HOW I EARN £14,576.92 PER MONTH!"

Award Winning Entrepreneur Reveals His Proven Secrets of How
    He Makes a Combined Average of £14,576.92 EVERY MONTH - Guaranteed !!!

and how I do it working less than 2 hours per day'

You have to imagine all the bright red and yellow capital letters ! How do these people go on and on findng mugs to fork out £40 ?How are they allowed to get away with making so many false claims and conning desperate people ?
    Is this a bet tipping site do you suppose ? I`m almost tempted to buy his package just to see what BS he is purveying - almost.

Resident Believer.

Depends on who it is, I see these claims on SEO, Adsense, etc, and know that some of them do make that sort of money. Plenty do jump on the band wagon though, but if folk get screwed by any of them, then they should have done some research.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

What gets me more than these £40 systems is the ones making grand claims and charge over two grand for the system. Who on earth lays out that sort of cash without some sort of proof that it works? I keep getting promo materials for Forex trading systems that are being sold for over two thousand pounds and they are packed full of the sort of testimonials we have all seen hundreds of times. Some of these cheaper systems I do buy and take advantage of the no-quibble refunds but I wouldn't do that with something that costs more than a lot of people take home in a month. So why buys this stuff?

Maybe if I put up my services for £3000 a pop I'd sell more Strange world....

Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    What gets me more than these £40 systems is the ones making grand claims and charge over two grand for the system. Who on earth lays out that sort of cash without some sort of proof that it works? I keep getting promo materials for Forex trading systems that are being sold for over two thousand pounds and they are packed full of the sort of testimonials we have all seen hundreds of times. Some of these cheaper systems I do buy and take advantage of the no-quibble refunds but I wouldn't do that with something that costs more than a lot of people take home in a month. So why buys this stuff?
    I just want to know what it is,.. tipping, racing, spread betting, MLM, ..??? anyone know ?

Resident Believer.

i just googled that quote and saw the sales page, very poor. They will probably give you their method but lets be realistic here, hes making money showing how you should do it, will probably turn out to be very hard so you then quit. Bad thing about it is it doesnt even say his method, more of a just buy and i'll tell you. Again if a trading system really worked that would be the holy grail. No one would sell it if its making a killing it would just drain the markets and soon enough the system wouldnt work anymore.

Thing is, the folk who do make that kind of money, and sell the 'method', people who buy it often fail to even make a few quid because they want money 'now' and either take short-cuts, or don't take notice of everything the information provides.

I've tested a few to make money from Adsense, affiliates, Clickbank, ebay, SEO, etc, and quite a lot of them actually work, however it does not happen overnight. Things like Adsense revenue takes months to build up, and the launching of a lot of web sites, and if you don't understand SEO you'll make bugger all.

I know from the services I provide, take the eBooks, long termers on here will show they make money, yet more than 50% of buyers will dump them at the first big losing run.

If you find sales copy pages like that, you need to do research on it. That is finiding reviews that DO NOT containg any affiliate links.

Thread Information