Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Is Christian Coloring Book on Healing and Deliverance available in internet?

Is Christian Coloring Book on Healing and Deliverance available in internet?

I am looking for a Christian Coloring Book for kids. Can anyone suggest some a good coloring Book of kids that teaches on Healing and Deliverance. Thanks in Advance.

:splapme Hmmmm... let me see... last time I looked, this was a primarily horse racing and sports betting forum. For a first post you certainly chose something about as far away and irrelevant from that as I've seen in my 6 years on here. Still, as we're generally a helpful lot I'd suggest you try googling for "Christian coloring books" to begin with as I'm sure there must be something out there to suit your needs.

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Shame we stopped feeding them to the lions, nothing to do on Sunday mornings now!

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Isn't Deliverance the film about some city folk running into a bunch of rednecks? Why would anyone make a kids' colouring book about that?

the missing commandment

Thou shalt not taketh the michael out of new posters.

I've never understood the attraction of bestiality but looking back over my life it does appear as though I married a cow, lived with a moose, been out with at least 5 dogs and spent a lot of time being chased by whales.

Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    Isn't Deliverance the film about some city folk running into a bunch of rednecks? Why would anyone make a kids' colouring book about that?

Squeal piggy, squeal.

"I put a skylight in my apartment...... the people upstairs are furious." - Stephen Wright

My Website : http://www.mrmrsportssystems.co.uk
    Now offering three subscription based betting systems and daily free bets.
    Free bets 34.7pts up in October

wb is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

What a very strange first post to make on a gambling forum.

Just do a search. EG: Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_...g+book&x=0&y=0

There's loads of stuff online too. EG: http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&q=...e+Search&meta=

You might have better luck if you use the American spelling 'color' instead of the UK's 'colour' .

How on earth did you think a gambling forum was the best place to find such stuff?

Tada gan iarracht

Re:

I know it is difficult to do a search on any specific topic on the internet. I have used an excellect coloring book called The Ministry of Jesus Coloring Book by Dr. Leonard Cheeseborough. This book will helped the teacher to convey the Healing and Deliverance Ministry of Jesus from the Book of Luke. Site can be found at No links without permission

Funny how both these newbies have similar IP addresses.... seems to me like one was setting the other up for the spam link. In the spirit of Counterfeit's post I suggest the next commandment should be "Thou shalt not post spam on thy forum" and the penalty being a lifetime ban.... in this and the next one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MattR View Post
    Squeal piggy, squeal.
    Have you got Piggy in your cellar dungeon? Who's going to do the joint effort now?

I'd already deleted 2 posts with links!! Welcome to the Devil Worship forum :)

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I'd already deleted 2 posts with links!! Welcome to the Devil Worship forum :)
    We're all going to hell.... or Vegy's house as the locals call it.:wink

Quote Originally Posted by SimonCrew View Post
    I have used an excellect coloring book called The Ministry of Jesus Coloring Book by Dr. Leonard Cheeseborough.
    I'd rather have one called The Ministry of Cheeses Coloring Book by Dr. Leonard Jesusborough

Quote Originally Posted by MattR View Post
    Squeal piggy, squeal.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcumba View Post
    Have you got Piggy in your cellar dungeon? Who's going to do the joint effort now?
    Only the name changes bigc...Matt's 'new bitch' will still be doing it!

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

Thread Information