Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Hello its EDDIE WOODS ( Tipster ) here.......New system

Hello its EDDIE WOODS ( Tipster ) here.......New system

Hi there , im Eddie , 36 from Kent , England .
    I have been into racing since i can remember - remember sitting on my fathers lap as a kid while he was picking out his " winners" from the Daily Mirror .
    My father devised a system and i have been following it ever since ( though made a few alterations over the past few years ) .
    We all know that we all had to adjust our betting patterns/plans once " backing a horse to lose " become available.
    Anyway i also devised my own systems too - and i now have 5 that i use for my selections.
    The reason i have found a site like this is because i have come up with an idea to use All my systems combined.
    I have decided to look at every race and i am going to award each horse points ( each horse gains points from each of the 5 systems if it meets the criteria of each of my systems ) .
    These points are then added together for each horse and then my selections are advised on that basis.
    Each horse can have a maximum points of 100 .
    Only top 3 of each race will be displayed otherwise it will take me forever to post.
    Now this is new so everyone can see the results from day one and i will post for 30 consecutive days - starting from Saturday 7th February. For each days racing the post will be displayed the previous evening.
    Now as this is new i have decided the imaginary staking plan as follows .
    £10 win on my top rated
    £5 each way on the 2nd and 3rd next best
    £5 combination forecast ( £30 )
    This is a total stake of £60 a race .
    I will obviously see how i will configure the staking plan after 30 days but this will be the imaginary staking plan for this trial.

My selections for SATURDAY 7TH february 2009

LINGFIELD

12.50 9 DESTINATIONUNKNOWN 74 PTS
    5 MOHANAD 73 PTS
    1 BEST IN CLASS 58 PTS

1.20 6 PRECOCIOUS AIR 76 PTS
    7 SPECIAL BOND 66 PTS
    1 DESERT BUMP 65 PTS

1.50 1 MUTARMARRED 79 PTS
    2 CHJIMES 78 PTS
    3 THOUGHTSOFSTARDOM 61 PTS

2.25 8 INSIGNIA 81 PTS
    1 FANTASY RIDE 64 PTS
    12 LOOTER 54 PTS

3.00 10 LIMELIGHT 49 PTS
    8 PRINCE OF MEDINA 44 PTS
    7 VALENTINE BLUE 28 PTS

3.35 9 FORMATION 71 PTS
    5 LADY JANE DIGBY 67 PTS
    4 INTERNATIONALEBUT 65 PTS

4.10 4 COUNT SOPRANO 62 PTS
    1 TRAFALGAR SQUARE 50 PTS
    3 STABINIOS KING 40 PTS

4.45 4 FLAMESTEED 69 PTS
    2 KALLIGAL WHISKEY 57 PTS
    5 SPEAK THE TRUTH 46 PTS

good luck all

Welcome aboard Eddie, and good luck with the new idea! I've moved your post to this systems area of the forum as it's probably more appropriate for what you're doing. :)

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Thankyou Bigcumba ( ty for your prompt response ) . Thanks for moving the post too to the appropriate area. regards Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIEWOODS
    Now this is new so everyone can see the results from day one and i will post for 30 consecutive days - starting from Saturday 7th February. For each days racing the post will be displayed the previous evening.
    So is there any chance of you posting your systems' DAY 1 profit/loss & DAY 2 selections....please?

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIEWOODS View Post
    i will post for 30 consecutive days - starting from Saturday 7th February. For each days racing the post will be displayed the previous evening.
    Not so steady Eddie?

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Thread Information