Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Great User Banning Button. has worked for past few years

Great User Banning Button. has worked for past few years

Beaturmeat.com

I have used this banning button for the past few years and have had great results. Some guys use a different approach to forum membership and it has not only created a great number of bannings, but the bannings have remained consistent. So far, I have banned an avg of 1 spammer out of 3000 forum members every week. Has anybody else used this banning button? I will be banning more members soon and just wanted more info.

Here are his last 2 week's results:

Week of March 2nd-March 8th
    Amount spammed=5 forums

Week of February 23rd-March 1st
    Amount spammed=2 forums

I can’t verify the forums spammed but the records are accurate

For his full records-http://Beaturmeat/Goldspammers.html
    This banning button has made me a lot of enemies over the past few months. His e-mail is Beaturmeat@spam.spam if anybody needs to contact him.

His website is Beaturmeat.com

Today’s free pick is Sod off And Die +100

Just to give everyone an idea of some of the spam we get rid of on this forum. I may have edited the odd word here and there though...

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Some high quality use of the banning button there :D

This is the fourth time I had seen this exact same post (before I edited it). It's been posted twice by two spammers, each time in different areas of the forum, and both spammers have been kicked off the forum without anyone other than the mods seeing their messages. I decided to have a little fun with this one.

Not only will spammers be banned but they will be mocked too - you have been warned!

Brilliant post

I've never understood the attraction of bestiality but looking back over my life it does appear as though I married a cow, lived with a moose, been out with at least 5 dogs and spent a lot of time being chased by whales.

Thread Information