Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Horse Insider

Horse Insider

Hello all. Looking for a quiet forum to post my selections on.

Now i gather no one is interested in other peoples bets, especially on a forum many are subscribed to Win2Win.

But im neither looking for a crowd or fans, reason i choose this forum, rather than some of the other ones.

If it's ok, i will post my bets on here, i realise this is a "Max bet" forum section, but i feel these belong here. I don't have many bets, and all will be backed up with a full detailed preview.

So if it's ok, i will post them here, all under the one thread(no need to clutter the forum up). I will keep a track of the results to level stakes, i will use a level stake of £10(for the sake of tracking the profit/loss, keep it simple). And use the S/P price only.

All will be win bet(as forum rules say they must be).

I may also as time goes on, advise a few ante post bets. These will be under a seperate section, and results will be kept seperate from main daily max bet selections. I feel this is a part of betting, many fail to take advantage off, and as im privileged to abit of stable info, is a slight edge that can be useful.

But that is long way off, im more of a national hunt Ante post player, that the flat, but do have odd ante post dabble on the flat.

I have a nice bet tonight, one that i like alot, so i seel no reason to not start with this one, Hopefully the post gets through well before race time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windsor 7:40pm:

Not a race with alot of quality, and looks one to take advantage in a horse that could be well handicapped. Cosimois the clear bet, a horse on pedigree that was always going to improve as a 3yr old.

Missed the break on it's debut, and was never in the race there after, inexperienced jockey on it that day, and a S/P of 25/1 gave away it was not expected to show much on it's debut.

Ran a much better start on only it's only other outing as a 2yr old. Ran a much better race that day grabbing 2nd in a average maiden. R.Moore was riding that day.

It is bread to run over alot further than 7f & 1m, so was never going to show anything neither did they want it too for me. Clearly a horse that was being aimed down the handicap route.

First run out this year, again in maiden, was very weak in the market that day, and again same inexperienced who rode it on the day. As soon the stalls opened the horse was beat, under pressure from the start and one paced from then on it.

Was over 1m2f that day, but as i say, it is a horse clearly being kept for the handicap route, and with those 3 average maiden runs, the horse has been given a very nice mark, and a mark surely it can win off in a race of this quality. Getting a few pound off the rest of the runners, and with R.moore back aboard, i fail to see how this one does not take advantage today.

Step up in in trip to 1m3f is also a plus, it's a very average class 4 handicap, and i can only see Lethal Glaze as the danger. But a horse that will surely need the run.

Cosimo a well bred horse, that will only improve with each run. The horse looks a tad lazy and one paced, so will struggle once it climbs the handicap, but for now it can win this average race off a nice mark. I expect this to be niggled along early on, and might be first one off the bridle, but it will be staying on, and as soon as rest off the bridle, it will pick them off late on.

Anything less than a win here, and the horse will struggle to win in future, has to win this, to even think of stepping up in class in the future

Selection: Cosimo

Laf is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Welcome and good luck!

Ħuʍop ǝpısdn sı pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʎɯ

Thread Information