Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Racing Post

Racing Post

Looking at the RP website, there are going to charge for membership access from July:splapme
    if im reading it right it will cost to get the forecast price the night before

not sure how much it will cost, but will be looking elsewhere for the info

what else do you guys use ??

lowe1 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Considering 99% of systems are based on the racing post then they are going to make a lot of money

all the following will only be available through membership.......

For most visitors the launch of Members' Club means no change. You can still access over 90 per cent of the website completely free of charge. But we're sure you're interested to know what content will become part of the Members' Club, so we've listed the key features below. Many you will already be familiar with, but there are also some new and enhanced features. More details, including about the different subscription packages available, will be released soon.

From July the following content will be accessible to members
    Spotlights

Postdata

Racing Post Ratings (RPR) tables

Topspeed tables

Selection boxes

Post-race analysis

Raceform Notebook

Analysis of winning times

Previous winners' tables

Horse statistics

RPR and Topspeed ratings on horse pages

the f/c prices will be available at 09:00 for free, but thats not a lot of use to me....

If the systems you use are profitable then 20p a day for access shouldn't be that hard to fork out (the paper itself is over £1), considering the information supplied is more reliable than any other site.

Advertising revenue has dropped dramatically in the last 18 months, and most if not all online papers will start charging for something.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

i hadnt seen any prices yet, that sort of amount is not going to break the bank.
    i understand there will be different packages depending on the info your looking for.....

I think I read £6 a month somewhere too. But that could have been from Keith when he and I were discussing it the other day :splapme

90% of the info will be free so unless you need forecast prices the night before, access to the full tipsters list, enhanced Postdata and Pricewise selections, videos of races or RPR/TS ratings my understanding is that you'll have all you need for free.

Note also that the old old RP site was members only - you had to log in to get the racecards and results. The RP haven't released details of exactly what they will charge for so some of the extra stuff above and beyond the basic racecard you may be able to access for free if you log in, and registration is free. So in effect there may be three levels of access: basic free, members only (via free login) and paid content.

I see this has kicked in today - so minimum £7.50 membership per month from now on.

I've never understood the attraction of bestiality but looking back over my life it does appear as though I married a cow, lived with a moose, been out with at least 5 dogs and spent a lot of time being chased by whales.

Indeed. It has broken the new version of Auto-Sys too, which is nice

I see you can still get FC prices on the racecards and info when you click on the horses name

not too sure if that will be the same if your looking the night before:splapme

will find out tonight??

I dont suppose anyone knows a way of paying for the racingpost with a maestro card?

It only has visa and mastercard on the subscription page.

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I know it's not a big cost...but I'm seriously considering switching to use timeform to sort out my selections. I begrudge paying anything for a site that I have to use a different browser for, that seems to crash out on my machine at least twice every day and that has always been free.

Thread Information