Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: SnG tools/trainers

SnG tools/trainers

Anyone used any of the SnG trainer sites or tools? I'm thinking tools such as SnG End Game Tool, SnG Wizard etc and video sites like CardRunners, Deuces Cracked etc.

At what level do tools like this become valuable? Can a $5 STT grinder learn much to make it worth investing in these things or is it something for say $20 and above?

I have never used them to be honest but I am more of a cash player anyway. However, I really think tools such as those are always worth looking at. Not sure if you have to pay much for them but if SNGs are your bread and butter any tool has to be looked into.

I used a personal trainer - can't remember his name but it was a brilliant use of $200 of my bankroll. I used to send him play logs for evey 1000 hands I played and he ran it through some kind of simulator to identify my strengths and weaknesses. It helped me eliminate my greatest weakness (playing too many hands from the SB out of position) and made me so much more profitable.

I've never understood the attraction of bestiality but looking back over my life it does appear as though I married a cow, lived with a moose, been out with at least 5 dogs and spent a lot of time being chased by whales.

Thread Information