Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Premier League

Weekend Premier League

Ashley Young gives Aston Villa an early lead at home to Bolton Wanderers.

Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh, Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh!

Robbie Keane gives Tottenham Hotspur the lead at home to Sunderland.

Jamie O'Hara puts Portsmouth ahead against Blackburn Rovers at Ewood Park.

Graham Alexander scores from the penalty spot to give Burnley the lead away to Manchester City.

Steven Fletcher increases Burnley's lead at the City of Manchester Stadium.

Mine and a few other people's "HT/FT Home/Home" on Man City ain't looking great with 5 minutes to go until half time.

Please take a look at:
    My Photostream on Flickr

Gabriel Agbonlahor increases Aston Villa's advantage at home to Bolton Wanderers.

Shaun Wright-Phillips pulls a goal back for Manchester City at home to Burnley.

Johan Elmander pulls a goal back for Bolton at Villa Park.

Jason Roberts equalises for Blackburn at home to Portsmouth, John Carew puts Aston Villa 3-1 ahead at home to Bolton and Kolo Toure equalises for Manchester City at home to Burnley.

Craig Bellamy completes the comeback as Manchester City now lead 3-2 against Burnley.

Tom Huddlestone puts Spurs 2-0 up at home to Sunderland who have also missed a penalty through ex-Spurs player Darren Bent.

James Milner scores a fourth for Villa against Bolton and Ryan Nelsen puts Blackburn 2-1 ahead at home to Portsmouth.

Carlos Cuellar makes it Aston Villa 5 Bolton Wanderers 1.

Jason Roberts wraps up the points for Blackburn at home to Portsmouth. They now lead 3-1.

Kevin McDonald equalises for Burnley at the City of Manchester Stadium.

A Ronald Zubar own-goal gives Arsenal the lead away to Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Eduardo scores a second for Arsenal at Molineux.

Cesc Fabregas ensures Arsenal are three-up before half-time.

Andreii Arshavin makes it Wolves 0 Arsenal 4.

Jody Craddock nets his third goal in two games as Wolves score a consolation.

lowe1 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonahjones View Post
    Andreii Arshavin makes it Wolves 0 Arsenal 4.

Arshavin is on fire lately i would even say one of the best players in the premier for his position

Yes, he's been superb hasn't he. He is almost a stereotype Arsenal player, vision, passing, pace, skill. All this from someone who looks like a 12 year old and is about as tall!

"I put a skylight in my apartment...... the people upstairs are furious." - Stephen Wright

My Website : http://www.mrmrsportssystems.co.uk
    Now offering three subscription based betting systems and daily free bets.
    Free bets 34.7pts up in October

John Terry puts Chelsea ahead at home to Manchester United with just under fifteen minutes remaining.

Since Fergie gave out about the ref a few weeks ago, we can't get a decision. Today a clear penalty in the first half not given. Then a rediculous free kick results in a goal. The fact that drogba was offside and just missed flicking it but wasn't deemed interferring with play just tops things off. The sooner Fergie takes his ban, the better.

Last season Utd would've scored in a game like this, especially after dominating it so much. But the threat up front is much less this year and will cost them at the end of the season, whether that is Fergie's fault or the board for banking the money...who knows?? But it sure is frustrating.

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

Quote Originally Posted by chancer View Post
    Since Fergie gave out about the ref a few weeks ago, we can't get a decision. Today a clear penalty in the first half not given. Then a rediculous free kick results in a goal.
    Never a pen, 50/50 :D

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

obviously chancer does not grasp the offside rule it's WHEN THE BALL IS PLAYED c'mon you man u fans take on the chin as the teabagger said to the ladyboy :D

I have an impressive bank of knowledge and experience. Unfortunately, I've lost the combination to this bank.

Quote Originally Posted by piggy View Post
    obviously chancer does not grasp the offside rule it's WHEN THE BALL IS PLAYED
    Actually Drogba was in an offside position but may not have committed an offside offence. There is a difference.

When Terry headed the ball, if Drogba was obstructing an opponent's line of vision or otherwise distracting or deceiving him then he is commiting an offence and Chelsea should have been penalised. I watched the match and the replays of the goal but I can't recall clearly enough now what Drogba was doing when Terry headed the ball goalwards. Drogba doesn't need to have touched the ball to have committed an offside offence though

Having had my son's tenth birthday yesterday, I had my daughter's sixth birthday today and so was out earlier.

For the sake of completeness, the other scores from today are as follows:-

Hull City 2 (Olofinjana 62, Vennegor of Hesselink 90) Stoke City 1 (Etherington 29, Faye sent-off 87)

Wigan Athletic 1 (Boyce 13) Fulham 1 (Dempsey (pen) 39)

West Ham United 1 (Hibbert (og) 65) Everton 2 (Saha 27, Gosling 64) :)

Thread Information