Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Viruses and facebook

Viruses and facebook

I havnt had any viruses on my computer for ages and ages, my girlfriend spends a day on facebook and msn messenger and suddenly I had 3 viruses!

All gone now thanks to malwarebytes, Norton and AVG are not very good in my opinion.

I'd be tempted to have a wee nosey at her browsing history to see where she's been at... my daughter nearly got landed with some dodgy stuff by looking for some pics via Google images, clicking on one which took her to a page loaded with malware and trojans, but which was disguised as anti-malware.

My keyboard's running out of ink....

lowe1 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Also she have clicked on a link on her msn , my missus done the same thing about 3 months ago she got a message on msn of a friend which said hey look at my pics and that was a virus

Thread Information