Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Premier League

Weekend Premier League

Martin Skrtel's first ever Liverpool goal gives the home side the lead against Manchester City.

Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh, Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh!

Emmanuel Adebayor, completely unmarked, heads Manchester City level from a corner.

Steven Ireland gives Manchester City the lead.

Yossi Benayoun equalises immediately for Liverpool.

Guillermo Franco gives West Ham United an early lead away to Hull City and a Florent Malouda goal gives Chelsea the lead at home to Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Jack Collison heads a second for West Ham at the KC Stadium.

Steven Caldwell gives Burnley the lead at home to Aston Villa.

Michael Essien doubles Chelsea's lead at home to Wolves.

Birmingham City lead at home to Fulham courtesy of a Lee Bowyer goal.

Michael Essien adds his second of the game to make it Chelsea 3 Wolves 0 after only twenty two minutes.

Jimmy Bullard reduces the deficit for Hull at home to West Ham.

all over bar the shouting at the bridge 3-0 after 22mins, i think the big difference between us and liverpool is strength in depth we have 5/6 players out and you can hardly notice but liverpool start to look ordinary.

I have an impressive bank of knowledge and experience. Unfortunately, I've lost the combination to this bank.

Kamil Zayatte equalises for Hull at home to West Ham.

After being 2-0 down, Hull now lead West Ham 3-2 thanks to a Jimmy Bullard penalty.

Joe Cole scores a fourth for Chelsea against Wolves and Bernard Mendy sees red for Hull against West Ham.

Manuel Da Costa equalises for West Ham at the KC Stadium to make it 3-3.

Darren Bent gives Sunderland the lead at home to Arsenal.

Emile Heskey equalises for Aston Villa against Burnley at Turf Moor.

A stunning strike from Darren Fletcher gives Manchester United the lead at home to Everton.

That lands my bet on the first goal time (after 26th minute). Now if they can just hold it at that I'll get my bet on Man Utd to win by 1 goal too

Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    That lands my bet on the first goal time (after 26th minute). Now if they can just hold it at that I'll get my bet on Man Utd to win by 1 goal too
    Mat, please forgive me if I don't necessarily share your view! :)

Michael Carrick adds a second for Manchester United.

An Antonio Valencia deflected shot makes it 3-0 to Manchester United.

Good performance that, much better than of late anyway. :)

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

Quote Originally Posted by jonahjones View Post
    Mat, please forgive me if I don't necessarily share your view! :)
    Sure you don't want to share my view or is 3-0 better for you? :wink

There's only been one goal between these sides in recent meetings and I thought that on paper that looked a decent side Everton had out there yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    Sure you don't want to share my view or is 3-0 better for you? :wink

There's only been one goal between these sides in recent meetings and I thought that on paper that looked a decent side Everton had out there yesterday
    If we were going to lose, I would have preferred 2-0 as it was my banker on I Know The Score!

We just need players back asap as we haven't got a creative bone in the team. Mikel Arteta, Steven Pienaar, Diniyar Bilyaletdinov, Phil Jagielka, Phil Neville, Leon Osman and Victor Anichebe are all still missing. At least five of those are guaranteed starters.

At the moment, there is no balance - Cahill playing wide left for example.

Ironically, we played much better in the second half but conceded twice as many goals as we did in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by jonahjones View Post

Ironically, we played much better in the second half but conceded twice as many goals as we did in the first half.
    I agree with you, Everton had about 3 or 4 chances before Utd got the 2nd and at that point the game was in the balance I reckon.

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"

David Dunn gives Blackburn Rovers the lead away to local rivals Bolton Wanderers.

A calamitous own-goal from Sam Ricketts doubles Blackburn's advantage at the Reebok Stadium with a little under twenty minutes remaining.

What a cock-up....

Thread Information