Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Daily waffle 12th December

Daily waffle 12th December

Not too bad an afternoon on the horses. It was fairly quiet for a Saturday though, on both the backs and lays. My own False Favs bank is currently just under a bank barrier which reduces the workload on the lays a little too. I hit a few winners on the non-W2W lays and unfortunately they all came on the same system too, but four winning lays (losing horses) on the NHPM system gives that bank a nice little boost and sees it reach a new record high. A few winners on the backs but mostly shorties, including Possol at 8/11 and Burton Port at 1.71. I managed a nice price of 3.30 on Open Day (11/8 SP) though, which I am pleased with. Plus I got 11/1 about an 8/1 winner on the new AW system I am following. That one has been knocking on the door recently picking a good few double priced runners that have gone close but not quite made it to the front when it mattered. It's early days but I am glad I added that system to my portfolio, it has added a nice balance and increased my turnover which will help reduce my commission.

A really good day on the football too. The day's profit/loss figure was always going to depend on the result in the Chelsea-Everton game but with the draw at 9/2 I made a killing today. Obviously the bank for that system reaches a new high today, as does the bank for the SPL version of the same system. The rest of my football betting was basically breakeven. I expected better from Spurs, much better in fact. I had a solid bet on Birmingham that won though, so that's good. The European football has let me down somewhat though. With a bet on one of tonight's Belgian matches and one on the Man Utd v Aston Villa game breakeven on the non-draw betting is my worst possible position so I'm happy enough.

With those football bets still to play out and the evening session on the racing to come (which I will have to stick on soon as I am going out) my stats are:

W2W Systems: 4 from 7, up 0.90pts
    W2W Lays: 6 from 6, up 5.78pts
    Other: 28 from 48, up 5331.96pts (no, that's not a typo, it really is more than five thousand points!)

A very good day all in all :D

I actually thought things were beginning to turn back in my favour until the W2W Lay winner at 10.0 in the 7.50. :(

Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh, Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by jonahjones View Post
    I actually thought things were beginning to turn back in my favour until the W2W Lay winner at 10.0 in the 7.50. :(
    And the W2W Lay winner at 6.8 in the 8.20.

I missed the 7:50 it was about 13.0 when I checked, although I did hit one last week everyone else seemed to miss!

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I missed the 7:50 it was about 13.0 when I checked, although I did hit one last week everyone else seemed to miss!
    I got matched at 10.0 and it was at 12.0 within seconds.

I caught Brett Vale at 9.6 on Thursday also. Not sure if this is the one you are referring to, Keith?

Quote Originally Posted by jonahjones View Post

I caught Brett Vale at 9.6 on Thursday also. Not sure if this is the one you are referring to, Keith?
    That's the one...... Jeez you're catching 'em :splapme

What technique do you use? I just go in the market, look, if it's over 10.5, voided, next qualifier, all within a few seconds.

I do wish I'd finishing writing before hitting the post button :splapme

The way I do it avoids getting caught out by the traders, and large one-off bets, which appears to be what happened to you today.

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    That's the one...... Jeez you're catching 'em :splapme

What technique do you use? I just go in the market, look, if it's over 10.5, voided, next qualifier, all within a few seconds.
    For the first six months or so I used to look at each race regularly throughout the day to see if the selection was within range. Since then, I look once and once only. If it is 10.5 or under, it is layed, if it is 11.0 or over then it is instantly voided.

Not a bad day but by the look of it, the drinks are on Mat after the Chelsea draw.

Backs 8/16 -2.05pts
    Lays 8/8 +7.60pts

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

I got caught by a lay in the 7.20 (not a W2W one though, one of the same system I had hit the winners on previously that afternoon, unfortunately) that I got matched at 6.6 but started at 11/1 SP would have been around 13 on the exchanges. That's one of my biggest ever underlays - shame it had to go and win though!

Final figures on the day of:
    W2W Systems: 4 from 7, up 0.90pts
    W2W Lays: 8 from 8, up 7.70pts
    Other: 28 from 58, up 5292.20pts

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoo View Post
    the drinks are on Mat after the Chelsea draw.
    I prefer to think of it as the Everton draw! :wink

Thread Information