Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: our manifesto

our manifesto

I feel well piddled off with politicians in general at present could we not start a WIN2WIN party ?

Any ideas for our manifesto ?

Vegy vader for PM way to go. :)

Here are some policies. Ensure good weather all year round so there is racing everyday. Any horse I back must not then lengthen and any horse I lay must not then shorten. Horse racing shown free to air from every course.

It is not the cards you are dealt but what you do with them that counts

Law 1: All bookmakers to work to a maximum 5% over round.

Law 2: Prison sentences to mean that amount of years is spent in prison. No time off for good behaviour, they are supposed to be behaving. Time added on for bad behaviour

Law 3: Vegy to be made Mayor of London

Law 4: To repeal Law 3 after he orders the promotion of Leyton Orient to the Premier League

Law 5: Snow ploughs and salt to be made available in the Argos catalogue

Law 6: The Prime Minister must be elected by the country rather than filling the incumbent's seat automatically

Law 7: Religious fanatics or fundamentalists of any persuasion to be extradited to anywhere who'll have them

Law 8: To do away with the stupid phrase gas guzzlers when my 8 year old car uses more than any new 4*4 and has more emissions.

Law 9: To ban Alex Ferguson from after match interviews and replace him with a tired worn out record

Law 10: All traffic lights to be removed from roundabouts.

"I put a skylight in my apartment...... the people upstairs are furious." - Stephen Wright

My Website : http://www.mrmrsportssystems.co.uk
    Now offering three subscription based betting systems and daily free bets.
    Free bets 34.7pts up in October

our manisfesto

Quote Originally Posted by tophatter View Post
    Here are some policies. Ensure good weather all year round so there is racing everyday. Any horse I back must not then lengthen and any horse I lay must not then shorten. Horse racing shown free to air from every course.
    HEAR HEAR,plus all R4 deductions abolished.

Quote Originally Posted by MattR View Post
    Law 7: Religious fanatics or fundamentalists of any persuasion to be extradited to anywhere who'll have them
    I thought most other countries already had this law in place which is why they are all over here.

(Daily Mail mode off)

[QUOTE=MattR;520835w 3: Vegy to be made Mayor of London]

He is going to be to busy to post ! i have already nominated him as PM

Who from the forum should we make minister over bookmakers & betfair?

If I'm voted next mayor of london, I'll have to put on a fair bit of weight to fit into boris' hand me downs!

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Quote Originally Posted by vegyjones View Post
    If I'm voted next mayor of london, I'll have to put on a fair bit of weight to fit into boris' hand me downs!
    You met his wife then?

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Get rid of the useless speed bumps, as with speed cameras, they haven't improved safety. Read this http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6982933.ece

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

lowe1 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

1) Ban John Barnes and Jason Macateer from applying for a football job at any club

2) Ban Premier clubs from spending more than a million on a player , see how you all get on now !!

3) Priority to invent the equivelent of nicotine patches for facebook

4) All imigrants to have a minimum of £25,000 in their banc account and they must pay for their own housing if they want to live in UK if still not working after 1 month then residency removed and deported

5) Stop charging enormous amounts just to make a phone call abroad

6) Ban BT from operating a broadband and phone service unless they improve 1000%

8) A law to stop Liverpool fans saying "we are still the second best club in the country" NO YOUR NOT YOUR JUST ABOUT A TOP 4 CLUB !!

7) Ban smoking from outside pub doors , i still have to walk through a cloud of smoke to get in the place

8) Ban 2 for one meals as we dont wont to eat a piece of fat which you call a steak

9) All soldiers killed while serving for the British army to have mortgage paid off and all private schooling for kids paid for by govt and no they wont have to pay it back

10) Students to pay of stusdent loan on monthly basis as soon as they get a job and not after they are earning a set wage limit

11) Ban universitys from making stupid course's like how to read a comic HNC just so they can get govt money

our manisfesto

When i started this thread a month ago it was just meant as a bit of fun,but with plenty of serious political debate on the forum recently,while re reading some of the posts here i realised,that some of our members had proposed some very good ideas and policies amongst the jest.

So can we keep it going serious or tongue in cheek makes no difference its more entertaining and relevant than most of what the real politicians are sprouting at present.

As it is our manifesto it is our party so any nominations you care to make for cabinet posts from among our members (with i hope your reasons)will of course be debated,although if anyone nominates me for Mr Speaker i will sulk and not post again for at least 10mins!!.

our manisfesto

Well hello comrades re my above post, will kick start by nominating Godspot as Minister of Foreign Affairs (world war four will be fought with clubs)
    and Bryn as our Minister of languages (so that everyone is taught how to talk proper!). come on lets have an alternative election.

our manisfesto

I was just rereading this thread its good fun any more contributions most welcome.
    Do you recall an important part of the manifesto of the Screaming monster raving looney party.
    IE cheese and pickle sandwiches on the national health.
    A good policy but i am sure we could do better.

heroin available on prescription.
    this would cut crime, overdoses,illness through being cut with junk , cheaper than methadone

I have an impressive bank of knowledge and experience. Unfortunately, I've lost the combination to this bank.

Quote Originally Posted by piggy View Post
    heroin available on prescription.
    this would cut crime, overdoses,illness through being cut with junk , cheaper than methadone
    I was reading recently that heroin itself isn't poisonous, it's what it is cut with that does the damage. Heroin used to be fine but was forced underground and now it's the black market that kills people, not the drug itself.

it would be a sound economic decision but no party would ever adopt the policy as it is viewed as a massive vote loser because addicts have become so demonised.

I have an impressive bank of knowledge and experience. Unfortunately, I've lost the combination to this bank.

Thread Information