Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: New Member

Hi,

I have just signed up to the System Banker selections today. A very successful start! I am a Business Manager of a Leisure Centre and have been interested in horse racing for many years and am always looking for new profitable tips/ systems as I guess everyone is.

I support Brighton & Hove Albion :splapme!

Also Aintree racecourse used to be in my wife's family so we double barrelled our surname to include Topham and I love it!

Does anyone know if Alex Gorrie is any good as a tipster as I currently use his free tips which do very well for a free tip.

I hope to get many good ideas and tips from using this forum.

Look forward to speaking to you all soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etc13 View Post
    I support Brighton & Hove Albion :splapme!
    I was going to make a joke about you being Mr Brittas!

But having seen the above, I couldn't resist but have a friendly dig about my Orient sending you into the relegation area today. :D

Welcome to the forum!

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Ha! Ha!

I hope I'm no Brittas but have met a few!! Just have to laugh at them!!

Not happy about the result yesterday but I'm sure we'll pull out of it. Thanks for the welcome.:wink

Alex Gorrie has been going as a pro longer than me, but I've never kept track of his tips. You can use online services that monitor them, although as I've found out they fail to do so correctly.

The only niggle I ever had with Alex is that he was one of those tipsters that offered the same number of bets a day whether it be 12 meetings or one AW at Wolves! Obviously those from the 12 should be much stronger selections.

He did contact me the other week over something, can't remember now

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

etc 13 welcome, please forgive me going slightly off topic but i would like to ask win 2 win a question, your above reference to racing adviser a Alex Gorrie,made me think that starting a thread on commercial racing advisers, and asking for members views and experiences could be interesting but would this be allowed?.

Quote Originally Posted by mick56 View Post
    ....but would this be allowed?.
    Not that whether it is allowed or not, but has proved to have legal issues in the past

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Welcome to the forum, etc13.

You can't go wrong with the System Banker in my opinion, whether you use the software to calculate stakes or use level stakes.

There are also many other proftable systems available on here and then there's Vegy! :wink

Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh, Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh!

etc 13,just so you dont get to disillusioned before you have even started Vegy is a highly successful and wealthy professional backer who takes great delight in tucking up fellow members his following and power are such that i belive he uses them to create his own favorable market.

At present he is in real despair because several members appear to have rumbled him and are advising all to treat his recommended wins as lays,but i have every confidence that the Veg man will come back with a mark 2 version to keep the cannon fodder unbalanced

Thanks guys.

Will watch out for Vegy!!!:D

Yes the system banker looks really good and was a great first day yesterday.

I also use the Free NH System and Odds On Banker so am looking to increasing my betting bank over the coming months.

welcome,

the system banker has been in red hot form lately, so hopefully you will have a good start

Quote Originally Posted by mick56 View Post
    Vegy is a highly successful and wealthy professional backer who takes great delight in tucking up fellow members his following and power are such that i belive he uses them to create his own favorable market.

At present he is in real despair because several members appear to have rumbled him and are advising all to treat his recommended wins as lays
    Has anyone else noticed that no disclaimer has been posted

bryn is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Welcome to the forum etc13

Thread Information