Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: loss-recovery - your thoughts?

loss-recovery - your thoughts?

Hey guys,

have been looking closely at a system that involves loss-recovery. Now I've not had much luck with these types of systems before, but this one seems pretty solid, and they have 9+ months of results to back it up.

Seriously thinking about using a £500 pot to try it out.

What are you forum users thoughts on loss-recovery?

First of all, welcome to the forum

I, like many others on here, am suspicious of loss recovery staking. Why should a system need to use it? If the system is solid enough then the winners that fall out ought to more than cover the losses leaving some left over as profit. If the system isn't profitable to level stakes then it's a rubbish system and no staking plan will make it profitable in the long term.

Depending on the type of loss recovery involved with the system you're on about, nine months of results may not be anywhere near enough to tell whether the staking really works. With loss recovery you usually need past records going back way past anything you'd usually use to test it to level stakes.

loss recovery

Hi mate and welcome for what its worth i agree with every thing Mathare has said.But just for your own peace of mind i would advise you to long term paper proof with future results not past.This may cost you some money at the start, but longterm will probably cause you to realise it has saved you far more.

I think loss recovery systems can be nicely profitable, but I don't like them, there are systems out there that don't need that kind of risk, I had a loss recovery system that I still believe to be profitable long term, although I think the risk is too great at this present time for me to go and try it properly- with loss recovery systems you really need to be extremely sensible with the cut off point or things could end up costing a lot of money

9 Months of data is nothing for that kind of staking. 5 Year min.

Loss recovery is also not a good a staking plan as some thing, a % plan is far less risk and makes a lot more long term, and can be started with 1/20th the bank size.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

thanks for your thoughts guys.

I did ask the creators of the system if they had any further results beyond the 9 month period, but they said they didn't - although I could probably gather them from the Dailynaps website that archives the data used for this system, but unfortunately I don't have the time to do this at the moment, as Dailynaps don't archive data in spreadsheet format, so would have to manually go through each archived page which would take ages and ages.

Am currently trying to add some custom formulas into the Auto-BF betting bot to allow it do run for me, as this way I don't run any risk of losing my money as the bot has a "virtual" mode to allow you to bet with virtual funds.

Will see how I go, and keep you guys updated.

Great forum btw! :)

Quote Originally Posted by born2bet View Post
    Hey guys,

have been looking closely at a system that involves loss-recovery. Now I've not had much luck with these types of systems before, but this one seems pretty solid, and they have 9+ months of results to back it up.

Seriously thinking about using a £500 pot to try it out.

What are you forum users thoughts on loss-recovery?
    Quote Originally Posted by born2bet View Post
    thanks for your thoughts guys.

I did ask the creators of the system if they had any further results beyond the 9 month period, but they said they didn't - although I could probably gather them from the Dailynaps website that archives the data used for this system, but unfortunately I don't have the time to do this at the moment, as Dailynaps don't archive data in spreadsheet format, so would have to manually go through each archived page which would take ages and ages.

Am currently trying to add some custom formulas into the Auto-BF betting bot to allow it do run for me, as this way I don't run any risk of losing my money as the bot has a "virtual" mode to allow you to bet with virtual funds.

Will see how I go, and keep you guys updated.

Great forum btw! :)
    Check out my threads and posts m8.

Thread Information