Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: monthly review Feb

monthly review Feb

Have just heard that TOWC abandoned so i am done for this last day of Feb,it seems incredible that 1/6th of the year has already passed.

My Feb results are BETS 18 LSP 9.80PTS ROI 54%

YTD results are bets 38 lsp 14.03pts roi 37%

although nothing to shout about considering the huge number of lost meetings,and perhaps the form upsets when racing resumed? i am not to disappointed.The stake i deploy means my profit ytd = £5612 so i have 14 chances to reinvest without risking any of my starting capital.Hopefully it will be onwards and upwards.

Hoping that March will be better. I dropped a few systems early February, so these figures could be a bit misleading I guess.

Backs -19.51pts
    Lays -30.58pts

February total figures -50.09pts :(

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

I'm still waiting on a few bets to be settled before I can post my full monthly figures for February but I can say at this stage that I am down 11.60pts on the W2W Systems and down 7.75pts on the W2W Lays.

The bets I am waiting to complete won't have much of an effect on the monthly profits. It's been a profitable month but again I have made only a fraction of my target profit this month. I have made a few changes to my portfolio again this month, introducing some new systems to help bolster that bottom line and while it is still early days they seem to be helping. It's been the flat laying systems and the NH in general that has been the biggest drawdown on my profit this month though. Nothing has got to the stage where I would consider dropping it yet though. It's just one of those spells I am going to have to tough out.

With the relatively low profit levels for the second month running this year I am being forced to re-evaluate my semi-pro status. I may have to return to being a part-timer unless things improve drastically in the next month or two (and stay at that improved level).

The results below are my profits for the month of February only, not the current standing of each system/service.

Good (profitable)
    W2W (6 systems, +26.23pts)
    LTO3 +0.87pts
    Double Top +1.71pts
    NH Media +7.05pts
    Ladies Lays +4.47pts
    NHPM +3.41
    Max Lays +8.72

Non-W2W (12 systems, +860.08pts)
    NailedOn AW +31.58pts
    A List (Win) +4.83pts
    A List (Place) +0.67pts
    Easy Money Lays +18.24pts
    False Favs +21.01pts
    Football Elite +4.73pts
    SPL Simplex +275.00pts
    Intelligent Betting +1.39pts
    Linebacker +2.00pts
    On The Oche +0.01pts
    Sports Profit Accelerator +1.82pts
    Rush Poker +498.80pts

Bad (unprofitable)
    W2W (7 systems, -43.20pts)
    SixPlus Loser -0.37pts
    CD Lays -4.52pts
    Lay'em -19.87pts
    Claiming Jockey -0.50pts
    First Timer -2.21pts
    Info Rated -8.91pts
    Trainer 3 -6.82pts

Non-W2W (11 systems, -36.04pts)
    NH Portfolio -7.17pts
    PP Free -1.00pts
    Progeny -0.04pts
    HSR -5.55pts
    NailedOn Lays -2.95pts
    FBD -2.35pts
    Lunchtime Profit Alerts -1.37pts
    Sports Investor -3.14pts
    Bet Bank Alerts -0.42pts
    The Insider -0.70pts
    No Limit Hold'em Tourneys -11.35pts

NB. Systems are services are listed here simply to provide a full monthly record of my betting activities and their mention should not be construed as a recommendation of said system/service. The results given are mine and mine alone and do not form part of the official results for any service.

An even split this month of 18 profitable and 18 losing services/systems. It was 14 up and 19 down last month so this represents a step in the right direction but the profit in cash terms was around half what I recorded in January. Then I had the Prem Simplex service adding some weight to the results and this is all wrapped up for this season now. The Lay'em system is one of my bigger lay banks so that losing nearly 20pts puts a hole in things too. I don't think anything else was too disastrous. The Sports Investor football service I follow had a lousy January and looked set to follow up with another poor month but a good weekend clipped the losses in to just a few points. I'm still undecided about this service if truth be told. It showed promise in an early trial run but those January results represent a serious setback and it remains to be seen how it will recover.

a really bad month for me.

-30 pts, all on win systems

i know ive mentioned it before but i took an absolute hammering last Feb aswell

roll on a new month

Bit of a nothing month in the end for me. Down just under 4 points for the month.

It is not the cards you are dealt but what you do with them that counts

Thread Information